Want Bosh? Take Turk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mo-sales wrote: View Post
    Lay off the haterade, its not that his role has been relegated to Kapono duty, that is just how he is playing. I don't know how much you have been watching this year, but Bargs has been down low all season. The majority of his three's come as a trailer or the third option after the balls been kicked in. Turk has had the exact same opportunities he had in Orlando.

Yea we are mostly likely getting tossed in the second round, (keeping my fingers crossed) but the raps are a team that causes match up problems. If Turk can start hitting shots thier dangerous. The celtics own us and the hawks own us, everything else we at least have a punchers chance.
    i would love it if the raps could get deep in the post season but its not going to happen unless bosh transforms into the do- everything star this team desperately craves. i know turk will step up but who else will follow? bargnani? calderon?

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
      What is the other option other than patience? I can't see many GM's looking to add four more years at 40 mil. It gives me hope to see Orlando struggle, maybe Hedo is some sort of playoff idiot savant.

I read his quotes about not getting enough play making opportunities. I will agree that Jay always pulls him too early in the first quarter. Every game he seems to come out with six mins left after contributing usually very little. Either let him find his rhythm or don't start him at all. He has had countless opportunities in the fourth with the ball at the top of the key and Bosh setting a high screen. I haven't see him really make too many plays. It seems that the other teams D tightens up and he 'adapts' by forcing off balanced, awkward looking 18 footers. I also feel if he hits that shot against Pheonix, were not having this conversation.
      jesuz, the shot versus phoenix that happened back in early november? lol, i remember that crappy night where i broke all the **** in my house because of the pats vs colts game that night. 4th and 2. eff that night.

back on topic, turk was the only reason we were in the game up to the final minutes. and if he hits that shot versus phoenix what does that change? is all forgiven? what about that twisting shot from the baseline against the wizards that won the game? how come nobody remembers that?
      Last edited by Raffy15; Fri Jan 15, 2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        INFO wrote: View Post
        Dont think B.C is going to give up that quick on Turk. The only way he goes if like the ROTD says we find guns in his locker then void his ass.
        Yeah, same here. Colangelo's going to show patience here and give Turkoglu the chance to succeed by making him the playmaker that he feels he is (see recent quotes). Jack is a bargain which leaves Jose Calderon as bait.
        Agreed -- difficult to see Colangelo giving up on Turkoglu so soon. He showed great faith in him by giving him a five year $50 million contract. Hard for that type of belief to vanish so quickly.
        nbaroundtable

Comment

Agreed, but Colangelo has never been accused of being afraid to pull the trigger on big moves. He moved Charlie V after finishing 2nd in ROY, TJ after inking him to a long term deal. JO lasted but a couple months and the Marion rental didn't seem to entice him either. I think we'd be surprised how easily Colangelo's faith can vanish if the price is right.

Comment

Working...
          X