Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 year old Chinese girl gets run over-bystanders do nothing!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 year old Chinese girl gets run over-bystanders do nothing!!!

This is some sad, deplorable, disturbing ass shit! TBH words can't describe how fucking sick this is. What the fuck has become of civilization. Sigh. I honestly don't wanna generalize but I just do not see this shit happening in Canada!

Warning. This is pretty graphic.

Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Oct 19, 2011, 08:49 PM.

I saw this at work this afternoon but I was so disgusted. Apparently at least 18 people passed by and did nothing. How did that second truck not give a shit and run her over too?? Absolutely despicable for any human being to be treated this way, much less a 2 year old little girl...

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
      I honestly don't wanna generalize but I just do not see this shit happening in Canada!
      [tasteless stereotyping joke] Unless it's in Markham!![/tasteless stereotyping joke]

seriously though... i was reading about this in the paper this morning... f'ing disgusting... the fifty-something year old lady who FINALLY came and helped the girl and pulled her to the side of the road was a garbage picker.. who was hunting for scraps when she found the kid.. and was yelling out for help and none of the shopkeepers would help her

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I saw this at work this afternoon but I was so disgusted. Apparently at least 18 people passed by and did nothing. How did that second truck not give a shit and run her over too?? Absolutely despicable for any human being to be treated this way, much less a 2 year old little girl...
        Exactly. How the fuck do 18 people pass by the little girl and do NOTHING!

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        [tasteless stereotyping joke] Unless it's in Markham!![/tasteless stereotyping joke]

seriously though... i was reading about this in the paper this morning... f'ing disgusting... the fifty-something year old lady who FINALLY came and helped the girl and pulled her to the side of the road was a garbage picker.. who was hunting for scraps when she found the kid.. and was yelling out for help and none of the shopkeepers would help her
        When that lady picks her up the girl just crumples like a rag doll. That shit brings me to damn near tears.

Comment

When that lady picks her up the girl just crumples like a rag doll. That shit brings me to damn near tears.
          ya, she said she tried to carry her... but she just went soft and collapsed, so she went to get help after pulling her to the side

sad that an elderly garbage picker was the only person who showed any compassion

Comment

Exactly. How the fuck do 18 people pass by the little girl and do NOTHING!
            Well people are afraid of being maliciously prosecuted by the people who they help out. In China, the laws regarding accident victims are different. A few years back an elderly woman was struck by an hit-n-run car and she was helped to the hospital by another driver. The woman then proceeded to sue her rescuer and the courts ruled in favour of her. Apparently the court's reasoning was that "if he (her rescuer) wasn't the one who hit her, why would he help her?".
            Since then a lot of people have become reluctant to be Good Samaritans.

Anyhow, this incident about the toddler caused a lot of public outrage and shame for the Chinese people. On Weibo (the Chinese Twitter with >140 million users) millions of people have voiced their support for the parents.

The rescuer in the end got a 10K yuan reward and a job with stable income from a local company.
            Last edited by Prime; Thu Oct 20, 2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
              Well people are afraid of being maliciously prosecuted by the people who they help out. In China, the laws regarding accident victims are different. A few years back an elderly woman was struck by an hit-n-run car and she was helped to the hospital by another driver. The woman then proceeded to sue her rescuer and the courts ruled in favour of her. Apparently the court's reasoning was that "if he (her rescuer) wasn't the one who hit her, why would he help her?".
              Since then a lot of people have become reluctant to be Good Samaritans

Anyhow, this incident about the toddler caused a lot of public outrage and shame for the Chinese people. On Weibo (the Chinese Twitter with >140 million users) millions of people have voiced their support for the parents.

The rescuer in the end got a 10K yuan reward and a job with stable income from a local company.
              I call complete bullshit on that. Regardless of what may have happened in the courts previously in China, how the hell does someone walk by a little girl like that leaving her for dead?! It's just crazy man. Idk know maybe this affects me more cuz I got little kiddies, but I just don't understand how that can happen.

The girl died.

Comment

that shit is just down right insane... Are people in china really that fucking stupid, no wonder people make jokes about how chinese people cant drive.

Comment

I call complete bullshit on that. Regardless of what may have happened in the courts previously in China, how the hell does someone walk by a little girl like that leaving her for dead?! It's just crazy man. Idk know maybe this affects me more cuz I got little kiddies, but I just don't understand how that can happen.

The girl died.
                  I'm not too sure about the details but you can read about it here.

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  that shit is just down right insane... Are people in china really that fucking stupid, no wonder people make jokes about how chinese people cant drive.
                  You're an ignorant douche. Stop posting before you embarrass yourself even more.

Comment

You're an ignorant douche. Stop posting before you embarrass yourself even more.
                    i can see you dont give a shit about that little girl...

Comment

And embarrassed in front of who? morons like you.

Comment

racist fight!? RACIST FIGHT!!!!

Comment

The girl died.
                          Sorry man but you wont really know until youre in a country like that. There was a somewhat same situation a couple years back in the philippines. A woman was raped and a guy found her and helped her out. The woman came to a couple of days later and accused the guy who rescued her. No one else was around so you nobody could really tell. But in this instance, specially nowadays, there's pretty much cameras everywhere.
                          Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Oct 21, 2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Sorry props but im with Prime on this one.
                            You cant generalize and say chinese people cant drive.
                            You can say "some" or "a number" but you cant generalize and put all chinese people in a negative light.
                            That is being racist.

Comment

But lets not get lost over the whole not helping out thing here.

The ones who are truly to blame here are the parents. The child was run over and dying for more than 5 mins and the parents are nowhere in sight. True the hit and run driver should be jailed, but so should the parents as well for child neglect.

Comment

Working...
                              X