• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye'd by the bell

i damn near pissed myself laughing on this tumblr blog

http://kanyedbythebell.tumblr.com/

especially this one..

While I assume I still love Saved By The Bell even though I haven't tested this love in about 15 years, I don't really get a lot of this person's jokes. I might turn this Screech pic into a pretty serious avatar though. Short shorts are coming back! Book it!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      While I assume I still love Saved By The Bell even though I haven't tested this love in about 15 years, I don't really get a lot of this person's jokes. I might turn this Screech pic into a pretty serious avatar though. Short shorts are coming back! Book it!
      They aren't jokes... they're all Kanye West lyrics with a corresponding sorta relevant picture from saved by the bell

i found i funny mostly for the old school saved by the bell pictures.. and the lyrics adding extra hilarity from time to time

Comment

Oooh, ha, ha, man, I'm out of touch. I don't even listen to the radio anymore. If it wasn't recorded prior to '99 my knowledge of music is not that great. Wait, that statement makes it sound like I'm old. I'm not. I'm only 29.

Comment

lol. for the most part, i'm on the same page as you. Most music hit it's expiration date for me in 1996. I'm still in shock that the wheelchair kid from Degrassi the Next Generation is being taken seriously as a rapper. and that Ke$ha is a white chick.

the world just doesnt make sense to me anymore. get off my lawn.

Comment

Those darn kids and their skateboards on the sidewalk!

Someone should do a Charlie Sheened By the Bell.

Comment

its from dark fantasy. I feel soo young compared to u guys im only 15

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                lol. for the most part, i'm on the same page as you. Most music hit it's expiration date for me in 1996. I'm still in shock that the wheelchair kid from Degrassi the Next Generation is being taken seriously as a rapper. and that Ke$ha is a white chick.

the world just doesnt make sense to me anymore. get off my lawn.
                nah, i cut it off at probably 03.

right around the time nickleback went mainstream i stopped listening to the radio.

it seems like Hugh Dillon should still be rocking with the Headstones and now he's playing a softie cop on a t.v. show.

Hell, RHCP can't even sell seats anymore.
                Last edited by LBF; Thu Oct 27, 2011, 02:12 PM.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  nah, i cut it off at probably 03.
                  i was thinking specifically about hip hop... 96 may even be pushing it... could be earlier than that, but for argument sake i'll keep it right there..

in hip hop, anything relevant had already happened, or if it did happen later it was by somebody who'd already made their name prior to 96

there are VERY few exceptions to that rule... most notably, Mos Def and Talib Kweli... but i'm sure there are a couple others

96 is also the point when i started to realize that just because i'm coloured, white people's music isnt off limits.. and just because they can't dance, doesn't mean they cant make good music.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    i was thinking specifically about hip hop... 96 may even be pushing it... could be earlier than that, but for argument sake i'll keep it right there..

in hip hop, anything relevant had already happened, or if it did happen later it was by somebody who'd already made their name prior to 96

there are VERY few exceptions to that rule... most notably, Mos Def and Talib Kweli... but i'm sure there are a couple others

96 is also the point when i started to realize that just because i'm coloured, white people's music isnt off limits.. and just because they can't dance, doesn't mean they cant make good music.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                    X