Sonny Weems Highlighys Versus CSKA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Weems Highlighys Versus CSKA

I couldn't find the Everything Former Raptors section so I"ll post here. I have been watching some bits of Sonny Weems' Euroleague games. Some full games are posted on youtube (search Zalgiris Kaunas). He seems to be buying into the team concept, not forcing shots, getting some assists and rebounds, playing D. Zalgiris Kaunas does not push the ball that much so Sonny is not getting many highlight reel dunks, unfortunately. Here are some highlights against CSKA which has Kirilenko and Kristic on the roster. He makes some tough shots.

I would like to suggest we have a sticky where we can post box scores, highlights, etc of all the Raptors (Sonny, Barbosa, Jonas) that are playing on other teams. Just a thought!
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
      I would like to suggest we have a sticky where we can post box scores, highlights, etc of all the Raptors (Sonny, Barbosa, Jonas) that are playing on other teams. Just a thought!
      There is a dedicated JV thread.

Looks like we now have a Sonny thread.

A Barbosa thread can be started by anyone with box scores, write ups, or video.

Comment

It just made me realize how much I miss the Raptors.

Comment

Decent highlights. It doesn't happen show show any lowlights though, I'm sure there must have been some?

Comment

Here are highlights from another game:

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Decent highlights. It doesn't happen show show any lowlights though, I'm sure there must have been some?
              I did come across this video of Sonny getting badly burned by Rawle Marshall (never heard of him?) Sonny has that matador defense at times in this clip:

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Read the write up on SheridanHoops.com. 5 TO's and one dribbled off his foot - brings back some memories. *cynical dig meant as a joke*

Comment

21 points isn't bad. Lawson is having more of a struggle. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Yea Lawson is having way more struggle in playing basketball, getting used to Europe and most importantly maintaining good relationships with the fan base, well from his twitter I would say it's just because he's pretty stupid, or idk if posting trash is common in the states and Canada. It doesn't matter though, S.Weems is more sophisticated than the Nuggets guy, that's for sure.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      Yea Lawson is having way more struggle in playing basketball, getting used to Europe and most importantly maintaining good relationships with the fan base, well from his twitter I would say it's just because he's pretty stupid, or idk if posting trash is common in the states and Canada. It doesn't matter though, S.Weems is more sophisticated than the Nuggets guy, that's for sure.
                      Which is incredible when he has been sued in 2 countries over 2 years for failure to pay a debt. *sorry another cynical dig meant as a joke*

Comment

Sonny Weems highlights from the third euroleague game versus Panathinaikos:

today Zalgiris gonna play versus Brose Basket. i failed to record the second game zalgiris vs unicaja. so no highlights form that game.

Comment

Skaloon wrote: View Post
                          Sonny Weems highlights from the third euroleague game versus Panathinaikos:

today Zalgiris gonna play versus Brose Basket. i failed to record the second game zalgiris vs unicaja. so no highlights form that game.

Sonny likes that Fiba 3 point distance, he actually looked like a shooter.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                          X