Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Mamba

tearing up the Italian League

Funny how many of the "good players" are struggling to adjust to Euro play, but a fundamentally sound player who plays within an offense fits right in.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
      Funny how many of the "good players" are struggling to adjust to Euro play, but a fundamentally sound player who plays within an offense fits right in.
      It's funny how many media people in the US in particular stick their noses up at European ball and give Europeans a hard time when they don't make an instant impact in the NBA. Now that the flow of players is going the other way and some of the best are struggling over there I wonder what their take is on that? I'd imagine it must be "the game's fault." Anyway, this is a prime example of why you can't make quick judgements on players when they're adapting to a new league, with different rules. For example, Deron Williams is a very good player. I think his struggles in particular are due to him getting used to new rules, new teammates, a new country, a lack of a training camp and probably many more variables. I don't think his struggles are indicative of his game. He plays the hardest position on the floor. I think wings would be more inclined to transition faster to new rules.

Comment

Working...
      X