The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC_Z-EPSVaI
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

funniest thing ever
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

fire crotch!!!!
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

It seems this thread hasn't gotten any use in almost 2 years!!

Well now is a perfect time to revive it ... How about that EPIC collapse by the Leafs last night??

Up 4-1 in the 3rd ... and they Lost ... And I was actually watching! (I've probably watched 5 Hockey games in the last 10 years)
            It hurt so bad to watch .. can only imagine the heartache if that were Raps .. down 3-1 in a Series ... Claw your way back to 3-3 and go up by a bunch with a couple minutes left ... and lose?! Oh man thats a kick to the nuts. My condolences go out to #LeafNation

Comment

I wanted to cry seeing Reimer lying on the ice after the OT goal.

The collapse was just typical Leafs fashion. Heartbreaking but true.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

first of all, why isnt there a maple leafs thread?!?!?!

second of all why the leafs got to be so cheap...
                sign franson and naz already. as far as frason is concerned he deserves to be with the leafs not much heat on him.
                but nazem, people say this season was a fluke his hat tricks were a fluke. ok, ok but his play making and and defense wasn't. sure there's alot he can improve on (faceoffs ect.) but the leafs got to sign don cherrys boy.

it doesn't seem like he's to worried about it either ...
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  first of all, why isnt there a maple leafs thread?!?!?!
                  Cuz Hockey sucks ...

But seriously, its not very good.

Comment

Hockey is by far the best sport out there. Renounce your citizenship ASAP. hahaha

As for Nazem.... he's a loser. He is demanding around 6 million, which, is about what Bergeron and Kelly make combined...the latter being the two guys that absolutely annihilated kadri all series long in the playoffs. Kid lied about training last year, isn't seemingly doing much this year, has all the telant to be a star yet none of the character. He's an entitled little GTA brat and it makes baby jesus cry.

Comment

Isn't it an unwritten rule that basketball fans can't like hockey? That's like Lakers fans cheering for the Celtics

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                        Hockey is by far the best sport out there. Renounce your citizenship ASAP. hahaha

As for Nazem.... he's a loser. He is demanding around 6 million, which, is about what Bergeron and Kelly make combined...the latter being the two guys that absolutely annihilated kadri all series long in the playoffs. Kid lied about training last year, isn't seemingly doing much this year, has all the telant to be a star yet none of the character. He's an entitled little GTA brat and it makes baby jesus cry.
                        here come the haters..
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

terrence ross=nazem kadri
                          book it, they are the same

Comment

In my opinion, Kadri deserves every fuckin penny he's asking for. You gotta realize this kid came in to the NHL as a ...well a kid. Naz was 18 or 19, he had dreams and was exited, then the leafs fucked every thing up. sendind him to the marlies, talking shit straight to his face, telling the reporters and newspaper how he's a baby and weak and fat, bring him up or and then sending him back down. they did that to him for a whole three years. even after an amazing performance (2 goals, 1 assist) they would send him to the minors. With the same lame excuse '' he's not ready'' i've been a fan of him since day one, he's been through all the bullshit and still people doubt him. Even the haterrs know that he never really got a chance and when he finally did he came out with a breakout season. And still after the first goal of the season and the all the hattricks, improved defense the haters still didnt back down. he deserves what he's asking for. period.

sometimes i wonder if people hate him because he's different. he's a different race, a different religion, different than us. just sayin, and that shouldnt be the reason to hate him. a kid with so much talent and skill shouldn't be ignored, he still had the guts to get up from all the bullshit and prove the haters wrong.

Comment

I'd ask you to stash the 'racist' BS bud. I have been playing Hockey for 35 years. I know what I'm talking about. Wanna know why Toronto lost against Boston...Kadri got destroyed by real centers that make half of what he's asking. Earn a contract, don't demand one.

You think he deserves the same cash as Patrice bergeron? Come on...sat it...I dare you.

Ya right..... "haters". The minute people say a bad word about an athlete or celeb they are "haters" to the athletes fanclub. Nazem Kadri has earned the criticism he gets, trust me. He's capable of better, more on the ice, and less out of his mouth and he might have promise.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                                Ya right..... "haters". The minute people say a bad word about an athlete or celeb they are "haters" to the athletes fanclub. Nazem Kadri has earned the criticism he gets, trust me. He's capable of better, more on the ice, and less out of his mouth and he might have promise.
                                How has he earned the criticism he's gotten?

He barely got a chance to play in the league during the Burke era, so he has very little experience to begin with in terms of playoff play, or any play for that matter. He's only 22, so it's not like his development is permanently stunted.

And then when he does play a full season he's a point-per-game player.. if he continues to produce on the ice, I really couldn't care what he says to the media.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X