The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these turnovers are gonna kill us i mean giveaways
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• whys kessel laughing its a fight
      cartor ashton is beat! i used to be blind
      and the oilers goalie is a twig
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• What can be better than hearing go leafs go in Edmontons arena?

Comment

• Holy crap Kessel
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• 4 pt night for Phil.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Kadri took reillys goal.

It hi him, but he coulda said it didn't.
              Reilly told him to take it if it hit him, regardless, bush move from Kadri, kid will never learn.

Kessel would have lied.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                Kadri took reillys goal.

It hi him, but he coulda said it didn't.
                Reilly told him to take it if it hit him, regardless, bush move from Kadri, kid will never learn.

Kessel would have lied.
                stop bullshiting fams
                real talks learn to appreciate your always picking at his fault

but whats your point kessel has a bigger heart than naz yea who
                are you to judge tho ?

Comment

• honestly i love kessel day in and day out hes performing
                  can someone tell me the lines cuz im so confused bout whos on what line

Comment

• http://blog.mapleleafs.com/nazem-kad...questionnaire/

Comment

• Leafs vs Canucks, Canada's brawl @ 7pm...

Kessel is hot, Canucks are struggling with man advantage at home... Leafs will stop that losing streak ( vs Canucks ) and will take this game 3-1. Book it.

Comment

• Screw all these afternoon games man, I usually set my fantasy lineups around 6 so it's a pain whenever I forget there's people playing at like 3. lol
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Leafs vs Canucks, Canada's brawl @ 7pm...

Kessel is hot, Canucks are struggling with man advantage at home... Leafs will stop that losing streak ( vs Canucks ) and will take this game 3-1. Book it.
                          #leggo

Comment

• start delayed...

Comment

• Just mentioned Canucks r struggling with man adventage at home.. And here we go they score pp goal. Only 2nd from 22 powerplays. From now on I'll be quiet.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Sat Nov 2, 2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• That "fight" was embarrassing.
                                Last edited by rocwell; Sat Nov 2, 2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X