The TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i actually liked the second season better... and there was a tad bit less wang

hopefully the new dude they have playing spartacus is good
    the second season? you mean that gods of the arena thing?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      I don't watch much reality T.V. but I do record "Dual Survival" with Cody Lundin. I read one of Cody's books and then one late night I'm scanning the guide and see this show on Discovery or National Geographic with him in it. It was a no brainer for me. It's something like Survivorman.
      Survivorman's a good show. Unlike that douche on man vs. wild he has a whole camera crew and he apparently spends some of his nights at hotels.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

You should check out Dual Survival. It's not as "pure" a survival show as what Les Stroud does but it's a good show and follows the same sort of idea except that it's two people and they have their own camera man.

Comment

ya, i'll definitely have to give it a look.

Comment

Hell On Wheels

anybody else stay and watch it after TWD? I thought it ws alright. But, wasn't as good as it looked in the previews. Then again, I was just coming off the high that is The Walking Dead.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              the real horror is the way he sees that made and what she actually looks like.
              if the maid looked that hot in your eyes, but you know youre just hallucinating and the maid was in reality an old hag, would you still bang her?

Comment

Perception is reality. I didn't see the show though.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Perception is reality. I didn't see the show though.
                  hahaha apollo is dirty!!!

Comment

I just watched episode 2 of American Horror Story and I'm pleasantly surprised at how much better this episode was than the first. Looking forward to catching up on the storyline, not looking forward to waiting a week for every new episode though!

I also just watched the entire Season 2 of SOA the last two evenings, and WOW! Easily my favorite show right now... Demonoid doesn't seem to have the full Season 3 in HD, anyone know a link I can find it?

Comment

"I hate to be the one to say a todaso but a todaso..."

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      I also just watched the entire Season 2 of SOA the last two evenings, and WOW! Easily my favorite show right now... Demonoid doesn't seem to have the full Season 3 in HD, anyone know a link I can find it?
                      Season two might be the best season of the series so far but don't worry seasons three and four are better than one easily. You may even like them more than season two. It's all personal preference after all.

tbihis wrote: View Post
                      hahaha apollo is dirty!!!
                      Ha, ha, ha, I was just kidding... Or was I?

Comment

Yeah I've caught the first 3 episodes of American Horror Story and I gotta say I'm not entirely sold yet. I've got mixed feelings on it. We'll see.

I like the maid though. Like Apollo says perception is reality. So to answer tbihis' question...yes, yes I would.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          Yeah I've caught the first 3 episodes of American Horror Story and I gotta say I'm not entirely sold yet. I've got mixed feelings on it. We'll see.

I like the maid though. Like Apollo says perception is reality. So to answer tbihis' question...yes, yes I would.
                          I'd say YES to that question as well! If you're hallucinating at the time why not? Just fire her the next day... or maybe just stay hopped up on drugs and do her again?

Comment

Beer goggles have made me make many questionable decisions.

If its full on hallucination, I'd totally be all in.

Comment

i'm horny+you look hot=let's fuck.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                                I just watched episode 2 of American Horror Story and I'm pleasantly surprised at how much better this episode was than the first. Looking forward to catching up on the storyline, not looking forward to waiting a week for every new episode though!

straight up just go to google and well here you go a whole frickin list

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid...son+3+.torrent

Comment

Working...
                                X