Josh Hamilton "The Lord Told Me I Was Going To Hit That Home Run."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i could be going to hell for it, but when i'm stealing from a massive movie studio who's sole desire is to rape my pockets to make millionaires out of people whose only real skill is pretending they're other people.. i really dont care about them... if they wanted me to care, they wouldn't make a 3D harold and kumar movie just to grab an extra $5 out of everyones pockets...

i'm totally going to see it in 3D though... because............. i like weed.

if i can pinpoint the specific person that truly takes a loss from losing out on my $15.... then i'll feel bad

and if their product is TRULY deserving of the praise of my hard earned dollars... they'll get something out of me.. the 1000 or so DVDs/Blu-rays i own are proof of that
    ya, but i always tell myself it's for the good people like clooney, pitt, de niro, pacino, downey,mel gibson...

not for the shit ones like matthew macalclachigh, all of those rapper turned actors, renee zelwegger, those bastards from those twilight movies, almost everyone else. plus, james cameron.

btw, if it's so easy why not take advantage of it, it's what I plan to do.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      So you're a douche bag if you kick alcohol problems and part of what gives you the strength to do it is a deepened faith in an ancient belief system which over half the world practices?

It's not supposedly. The belief is, if you're Catholic anyway, that if you atone for your sins then you are forgiven. You have to mean it though. One would think that an all knowing, all powerful being would be able to call your bluff and win ten out of ten times. The problem here is logic in nature. You don't believe in Christianity so, I hate to say it, but no shit, of course you don't believe in forgiveness of sins. You don't even believe in sins for crying out loud. Tell us something we don't know.

It could be you. Many spiritual people, especially those who don't believe in Religion, do commonly believe that this material world is a place where souls come to learn. Simple as that. You're heavily cemented in the material mindset so I expect that to totally bounce off you. I mean you can't place that on a scale or clock it with a radar gun. Everything in this world (sarcasm alert) isn't as concrete and air tight as Evolution or the Theory of relativity or man made global warming catastrophes.

If you believe in a God and you get past the immature "me vs. them" mentality that is used by very crafty people to insight violence, then you'll get to a place where you will find that for the most part most of the modern religions share the same beliefs. Their ceremonies are different. Their holidays are different. Their practices are different but their underlining message is the same.

"Most"? Care to post a link to the study you're citing that from? I'm assuming you have a study seeing as you're a proponent of backing everything up with data you've collected and then built models with.

I can't look at this where I am right now but I was watching coaches corner three or four weeks ago and on that show he had to do an apology because basically the week before he was suggesting some fighters, past and present, were drug users. It was totally inaccurate and I would have called it blatant slander if was not very obvious that he did not do any research before blurting it out... Not that the courts would have got caught up on his intentions.
      that link has it in writing and the video. i'll do you th favour of embedding it though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_hBgscE_lEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i'm tired of talking about god/religion so let's move on.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        that link has it in writing and the video. i'll do you th favour of embedding it though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_hBgscE_lEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i'm tired of talking about god/religion so let's move on.
        Thanks but I'm at work and I can't view videos on my browser. Bummer, I know. I'll check it out when I get home though.

Comment

ya, but i always tell myself it's for the good people like clooney, pitt, de niro, pacino, downey,mel gibson...
          I own From Dusk Til Dawn, Fight Club, Heat, Sherlock Holmes, and the Mad Max trilogy on DVD... i've served my part lining their pockets

Comment

No fight picking, no skimming, just inital observations thats all. Thank God thats over....

Comment

I heard a great quote today: "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts".

Comment

I own From Dusk Til Dawn, Fight Club, Heat, Sherlock Holmes, and the Mad Max trilogy on DVD... i've served my part lining their pockets
                Heat was possibly the best movie ever.

i'm still going to give it to goodfellas though.

man, Martin Scorsese is the greatest Director of all time. All his movies are just so ridiculously awesome and mind-boggling good.

Comment

Heat was possibly the best movie ever.

i'm still going to give it to goodfellas though.

man, Martin Scorsese is the greatest Director of all time. All his movies are just so ridiculously awesome and mind-boggling good.
                  when i got my first surround sound system Heat waswhat got played on an almost daily basis.... until the Matrix happened

Heat = how to piss off the neighbors

Comment

when i got my first surround sound system Heat waswhat got played on an almost daily basis.... until the Matrix happened

Heat = how to piss off the neighbors
                    The matrix is one of the most traumatic incidents in all of cinema history.. )':
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      The matrix is one of the most traumatic incidents in all of cinema history.. )':
                      im actually not a fan... the first one a bit... but the rest, not so much... try as i may, i can't take Ted Theodore Logan seriously in any movie.. i will say this though... it wreaks havoc on surround sound..

smoke a j, and watch the zion battle... you may pass out

Comment

im actually not a fan... the first one a bit... but the rest, not so much... try as i may, i can't take Ted Theodore Logan seriously in any movie.. i will say this though... it wreaks havoc on surround sound..

smoke a j, and watch the zion battle... you may pass out
                        will do.

Comment

Working...
                        X