Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is the greatest athlete in the NBA.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    Danny Manning
    Ed O'Bannon
    Bobby Hurley
    Jay Williams
    Eddy Curry
    Was Eddy Curry really ever an athlete? LOL.

I'd say Michael Olowokandi. I mean, he was supposed to do big things in the NBA - and he could never put it all together.

Comment

Shawn Kemp hit his full potential... people forget those Sonics were knocking on the championship door... only to be beat by MJ's Bulls..

Kemp's problem was the downward slope after hitting the apex was hard and fast and full of donuts and whores
      .... and blow.

Comment

Gerald Green
        Sebastian Telfair
        Jonathan Bender

There would be a whole list dedicated to just high school players who declared out of high school. For every Garnett, Amir, or Kobe there are a lot of, "Oh yeah, I remember him.... sort of."

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          Was Eddy Curry really ever an athlete? LOL.
          he was in high school, enough so to get picked 4th... there were extremely high hopes for him after his second year in chicago... for a minute, he was a lefit offensive threat down low..

then the whole heart condition happened.....

and then he found his true passion.... cinnabon, burgers and cheetos...

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            For every Garnett, Amir, or Kobe there are a lot of, "Oh yeah, I remember him.... sort of."
            one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              Sofocles? That kid is a god in Europe. I don't think he ever came over here, did he?
              exactly, my point. the CLIPPERS don't even want to take a chance on him!!

that's how shit everyone believes he'd be in the nba.

anyways, I have a legit one this time. Michael Ray Richardson.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...
                lol - true.

I did a quick mental check of high school players who have succeeded - good and average.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  lol - true.

I did a quick mental check of high school players who have succeeded - good and average.
                  amir is still in the jr smith category of good, but not quite there...

Comment

you know what's fun?
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Danny Manning
                      Ed O'Bannon
                      Bobby Hurley
                      Jay Williams
                      Eddy Curry
                      Eddy Curry and Jay Williams is a choice I forgot about also

Comment

I'm going with the easy pick: Michael Jordan.

My dark horse pick would be Spud Webb.

Comment

i thought he meant currently in the nba

Comment

Sorry guys, I totally missed the mark. Talk about only reading the title. Let me change mine to Dwight Howard.

Comment

Mine would be DeMar

Comment

Working...
                              X