Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac and Vince on OTR - TSN

Hey guys,

Can somebody record this and post on youtube?
    It will be on Nov 3, at 5pm on TSN.

Its gonna be interesting to watch for sure.

Thanks!

Both of them at the same time, huh? I wonder what they're doing in Toronto then?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Both of them at the same time, huh? I wonder what they're doing in Toronto then?
      Yup. and i think oaks will be there too.

Comment

Seriously? If Oakley is going to be on with VC then sign me up. That's worth paying to see.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          it doesn't mean their in person, in canada, or even in the same place for that matter.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Firstly, I am surprised. OTR is typically an in person show (not phone in) mostly. Now, why would these cast of characters show up at the same time? Funny what athletes do (people in general I suppose) when they are not so in demand or have an angle. Maybe they have been recruited by the NBAPA as ambassadors for the cause.

Comment

Lol you'll definitly hear people booing them both

Comment

who the hell is home at 5pm besides housewives watching young and the restless and school kids with no friends!?!?

Comment

PVR? That's what I do with everything.

Comment

Are you sure it isn't a replay from back in the day when they appeared on OTR with Antonio Davis?

Comment

Lol

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      who the hell is home at 5pm besides housewives watching young and the restless and school kids with no friends!?!?
                      Heinz57 ..ur a character...lol

Comment

Yup, its legit:

'Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady will appear on TSN's 'Off The Record' on Thursday to discuss their tenure with the Raptors.

Charles Oakley, who was a teammate with Carter and McGrady, will be in studio with Michael Landsberg.

Carter was a member of the Raptors from 1998 until he was traded to the Nets in 2004.

McGrady was drafted with the ninth overall pick in 1997 and left for the Magic in 2000 in a sign-and-trade deal.'

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...e_With_Raptors

Comment

enough time has passed i think that i would like to see this.... i dont know if he's ever addressed it, but i'd like to know how VC felt about WHO he got traded for

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                            Im Rick James, bitch.
                            8)
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              I'm home at 5... and yes i have friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X