Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi im interested in joining. Could you add me onto the waiting list aswell?

Comment

Sure Dao.

Comment

yo apollo wtf i came 2nd last year how u gonna remove me from the league.... i was looking forward to this to its the only competitive league im in every other league winning is a joke... i want back in u cnt give my spot up i live fantasy hoops

Comment

and if you do give me my spot back give dao the final spot cuz i kno him and he'll play, last year we had like 3 guys who joined and didnt even play, and it looks like you invited them back since im the one you decided to kick, anyways we dont need more of that so if you bring me back back give dao the final spot.... Thanx

Comment

Hey GM Melo,

The reason why you were cut was because I checked your site activity and it said you had not visited since April... I assumed you no longer visited this place. My apologies, I just sent you registration information. Don't delay signing up.

Comment

Waiting List

Early next week I'll have a definite answer on who's coming back from last year. At that point I can send out more invites to all you people on the waiting list. I'll do my best to make everybody happy.

Comment

Please add me to the waiting list too...

Comment

Apollo, how far down the waiting list am I, I hope I get in.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Wasn't there a second league last year that all these guys can join?

Comment

Yeah, the problem there was I couldn't control the league because I wasn't in it. I don't even know who won the second league because it was made up of mostly non-posters and they we're contributing to the league 2 thread... I suppose I could create and join the second league but I'm holding off on that. Some of these people may be able to join the keeper league, we just need to see how many spots open when we pass the registration deadline at the end of the week. Right now we only have eight people signed up. Maybe some aren't coming back?

Comment

That's true, we'll more than likely have a few no shows from last season. A few guys weren't setting lineups almost all year if I remember correctly.

I'm gonna try a few mock drafts with the salary caps this season, I was really unprepared last season and spent all my bread early on and had to wait for the cheapy's.

I will be keeping D Wade, D Will and Blake though which may hurt again but they're way too good to give up.

Comment

Best be worrying about yourself son because I'm not going down in the first round this time!

Good point on the inactivity. I'll dig back through my notes now because I forgot about inactive teams from last season. By the way, good to have you back again. You always seem to turn out to be one of my biggest rivals in these things.

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I will be keeping D Wade, D Will and Blake though which may hurt again but they're way too good to give up.
                          Do you want to franchise one of them or are these all regular keepers?

Comment

Haha we are rivals! You're the regular season guy and I seem to take the playoffs! :P (All by luck of course...)

I think I'll just have them as regular keepers this season, try to build a better team hopefully.

Nothing is worse than inactive managers though. I'm running a football league for $50 a head and I have 14 teams involved. After 2 or 3 weeks people stop caring which hurts people that are actually trying to do well. I'm making my limit 10 teams in these things from now on to say the least...

Comment

Yeah, this is a big league. 14 teams is going to be a little weird with eight weeks clipped from the schedule. The whole season is only going to be 12 weeks. The playoffs won't be affected by it though.

Comment

Read this if you're new:

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/ba...dk2k9_auctions (The article assumes 13 players but ours is 15 players. Same cap number though.)

Also read the first post of this thread at least once.

I recommend you all participate in at least one mock draft auction. There is a link on the main league page @ Yahoo Sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X