Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gonna be a fun season if we both do well

Comment

• Ya seriously. Next season couldn't start sooner!

Am excited to see how many people we manage to get back from last season.
      Could be the difference between a stacked Draft, and an empty one.

I'm pretty pumped for the draft. Will have my Big Board and everything set up! haha

Comment

• I'm hoping we'll get good interest again. Last year we had a pretty good league. Better than most.

Comment

• well I am down for the keeper league again, and I really want in on the dynasty league as well.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I am in! And i promise i won't make any predictions! HAHA

Comment

• Betcha Ross is the Costliest Rookie in the upcoming Draft. Hah

Am curious to see what kind of money people are willing to spend on the Rooks.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I'm hoping we'll get good interest again. Last year we had a pretty good league. Better than most.
                Count me in for whatever.

I have been shopping for some new high collared shirts.

Comment

• Softie and Joey:

You know I won right?

*jk - couldn't resist*

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Softie and Joey:

You know I won right?

*jk - couldn't resist*
                    Hehe, yeah, but you don't count, because you didn't really care about winning...

Comment

Softie and Joey:

You know I won right?

*jk - couldn't resist*
                      Pfft, I laugh at your proven methods and balanced attack!! Muahaha

You will see Matthew .. you may have won the Battle .. but the War has just begun!

*Smoke Bomb!!*

Comment

I will put something together to have one Dynasty draft before the season starts. I think we could do it in one draft for the first year simply because it's faster and it requires more ability when tough choices pop up( impact player vs. high profile rookie).

I will announce when the leagues is set up.
                        So is the Keeper league now going to be a Dynasty league?

Or is the DYnasty league a second league to house increased demand?

Comment

Or is the Dynasty league a second league to house increased demand?

I say leave ours as is and create a second league. If its a vote ... hahah

I'd be willing to manage a second/ third league if required.
                          I wouldn't mind joining a Dynasty League, with the Keeper League left untouched.

Comment

Or is the DYnasty league a second league to house increased demand?
                            Two seperate leagues. Playing in two leagues requires little extra time so we'll have some(probably a lot) overlap.

Comment

Two seperate leagues. Playing in two leagues requires little extra time so we'll have some(probably a lot) overlap.
                              Start up Dynasty would require a brand new draft. Next year (2013-14) would be when the rookie draft/auction would take place, correct or no?

Comment

• Yeah, year one we'd probably do a live auction including everybody. Year two would be a standard draft based on the standings( determined by a lotto maybe?) and would only include rookies. Everyone else would be FA's, free to be signed after the draft and based on either waiver priority or some sort of waiver wire spending system.

Comment

Working...
                                X