Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Matt, anyone you interested in for Hibbert?
    Not at this time.

Comment

B-Diddy found a new home.

Delfino is up on waivers!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        B-Diddy found a new home.

Delfino is up on waivers!
        Damn! Was going to snatch him. He's still out for another 6-8 weeks though.

Or are you talking about real life? haha

Comment

Damn! Was going to snatch him. He's still out for another 6-8 weeks though.
          He'll be starting Sunday if my reading between the lines is correct.

Comment

He'll be starting Sunday if my reading between the lines is correct.
            Really? All I've ever read is that he's got a bulging disk and is out 6-8 weeks ...

Comment

Real glad to see wee have some people that are gonna take this seriously!

Anyone want Wilson Chandler before he goes on waivers tomorrow let me know!!! haha bonehead last buy that was... Hopefully I get my guy.

Comment

Actually 8-10... just checked. haha

Comment

Yo Raptor4Ever I just accepted your proposed trade and it didn't work?! haha

You cancel it?

Comment

Yo Raptor4Ever I just accepted your proposed trade and it didn't work?! haha

You cancel it?
                    You've gotta wait for it to be approved. It's always like a two day waiting period.

Comment

Interesting. But I actually got an email saying he canceled it too .. :S haha

Check yours. Just sent a proposal. You've got yourself a VERY nice team, Sir.

Feel free to counter. Wasn't sure what you'd want.

Comment

I've already got Horford, but I'd like to get him some back up.
                        Euro's got Devin Harris on the bench ... hahaha
                        Joey, sorry if I'm misunderstanding this but I just want to point something out just in case you didn't know where this is your first year in the league. You'll want to have your lineup updated daily in this league. It's not like football where it's once a week. You'll be moving guys in and out of your lineup daily. That doesn't mean you need to log in daily, no, you can set your lineup for the week, month, or even season if you want during on sitting. When you say you're looking for a backup for Horford, really you're looking for a co-starter because at most Horford will probably be in your lineup four times a week and ideally you'll be starting someone else in the slot on nights where Horford doesn't have a game. Again, sorry if you already know this, I just want to make sure everyone gets off to a good start and I don't want to leave anything to chance. Half the league is new and last year a couple guys didn't really understand it all before we got going and lost a couple weeks because of it.

Everyone on my roster is on the block except for Durant, Paul and Horford.
                        Pay close attention to the waiver wire. You'll round out your roster in no time.

SoftEuro's team is STACKED. Really good drafting, man.
                        MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        There are some MAD stacked teams up in this league. Damn.
                        It's going to be a real challenge this season. Looks like we have some really good managers on board.

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        You've gotta wait for it to be approved. It's always like a two day waiting period.
                        Mack has it right:

League settings

There is a two day veto window just in case we feel like we wanna pull a "David Stern". A successful veto takes a league majority and so the trade has to be pretty bad for it to get vetoed.

Comment

Interesting. But I actually got an email saying he canceled it too .. :S haha

Check yours. Just sent a proposal. You've got yourself a VERY nice team, Sir.

Feel free to counter. Wasn't sure what you'd want.
                          Ok, I didn't realize he had cancelled it as well. But when you make a trade and it's accepted, there's generally a waiting period of a day or two in case other managers want to "disallow" the trade or if the Commissioner disallows it. I can't remember how we do this one...

As far as trades go for me, I'm quite happy with my team as is but I'm always listening. Just not to your first offer! =P

And just as and add on to Apollo's post(#86), once you make a move during the week(ie. adding/dropping player) it will reset your lineup back to default for the rest of the week. So once you make a move be sure to adjust your lineup for the following days accordingly. You'll get used to it pretty quickly I'm sure if you don't know the system already...

Comment

Looking over Skywalker's team. Dude is going to be a tough person to take down again this year.

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            And just as and add on to Apollo's post(#86), once you make a move during the week(ie. adding/dropping player) it will reset your lineup back to default for the rest of the week. So once you make a move be sure to adjust your lineup for the following days accordingly. You'll get used to it pretty quickly I'm sure if you don't know the system already...
                            Excellent point Mack. People should always review their future lineups after a roster change.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Our league will kick off on December 26th. There was no practical way to work in the Christmas games, sorry.
                              I'm running another league and I selected to start on Week 9, I'm trying to figure it out but I'm hoping that is the 26th? Can you confirm this Apollo? I see where it shows our league starting on Week 8 so I'm a little confused, I don't want to miss a week in this shortened season.

Comment

Wow, I just looked and it seems Yahoo tweeked things a little in light of the mismatch between calendar week and the start of the season. Our league starts in week 8 which is from the 25th to the 1st. It used to be from the 26th to the first. Christmas games are now in play. I wish they announced the change.

Comment

Working...
                                X