Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skywalker wrote: View Post
    It's very simple actually... I take the production of each player averaged out over the last 10 games multiplied by what i call that players 'upside' and add that players yearly totals taking into consideration playing time and what the player is being paid and divide that by the root of Pi. haha
    What?! You don't take into consideration String Theory? Wow... Good luck maintaining.

Comment

• Word on the street is that Horford is WAY ahead of schedule. This is exciting news.

Comment

• Rondo ripped Lin a new one today. 18Pts, 17Reb, 20Ast, 1Stl, 1Blk. Wow. It's like I started an extra player today.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Rondo ripped Lin a new one today. 18Pts, 17Reb, 20Ast, 1Stl, 1Blk. Wow. It's like I started an extra player today.
          Yeah, impressive line, but for your matchup his points, rebounds, assists, steal and block might not matter. His terrible fieldgoal%, freethrow% and lack of threepointers might. That great night can cost you a point or two.

Comment

• Who's in second again?

I didn't draft Rondo to blowout GM Melo in week 17 but Rondo has a very good career(and 2012 season) FG%.

I do well in 3 pointers(70 more than you---"oh no he didn't")

My keepers are D12 and Rondo: I opted to punt FT% on draft night; hence the 0-9 in that cat.

Comment

• Haha. I'm an easy target. Can't beat me in turnovers though, I got more than anybody else in the league!

Comment

• Well I am finally having a decent week, I may actually jump up a spot or two from second last!
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• There certainly is no incentive to hanging around at the bottom of an auction draft league.

Comment

• Anyone effected by the Trade Deadline?

Was quite the day!

Ramon Sessions starting for the Lakers should be a nice bonus for me.
                    I was tired of seeing him backing up Kyrie Irving.

Comment

• I'm toast in our league due to unforeseen really crappy circumstances.

My seemingly two worst moves were drafting Lopez for $31 when I could've had him as a Keeper for $30. Dude played all of 5 games for this season. Also, who knew Lamar Kardashian would turn into such a lady after being dealt to the WORLD CHAMPION Mavs?? (We drafted prior to this deal though, he was always good for around 14 and 10 in recent seasons).

I drafted too many older players this year. Oh well, live and learn! I'll be back next season with a great draft pick at least! Errrr no wait, we do the auction lol

Well good luck to everyone that's left, I'm all but officially eliminated...

Comment

• I have turned over a new strategy, I have been picking up potential keepers (Rubio, Curry, Bogut) off the waiver wire. I can follow their progress over the summer and decide if I will retain their services. If Bogut looks good with Australia at the Olympics, he could be a solid 18 and 10 guy with 2 blocks. Rubio's rehab should allow him to continue to work on his shot, and given his steals and assists, a few extra percentage points on his shooting would make him very attractive for a keeper.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I dropped Rubio as soon as I read he might not be ready to start next season. Next season could feature a lot of ups and downs for him. Not worth keeping for a team who still has a chance to win.

The Warriors tried to move Curry at the deadline because they're so concerned about his ankle.

Those are two tough players to keep as it stands right now.

Right now I'm leaning towards sticking with my last three keepers D12, Aldridge and Rondo. I am also considering Batum but a lot of factors will weigh into that, such as do I think anyone will bid close to the price of a keeper on him?

Comment

• I am near the bottom of the league and going nowhere fast, I figured that I have till October to decide if I take a chance on any of the 3 players as a keeper, Curry was not really high on my list, but I took him anyway. Rubio, if healthy does give a team great steals and assists and freethrow shooting, his more than4 rebounds from the pg spot are decent as well, his fg% is what hurts.

I came into this year with no keepers, if I can come out with 2 or 3 I will be happy, I have some tough choices with John Wall, Al Jefferson, Gallinari, and even Gasol.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• We usually draft in late September so you'll have lots of time to wait, that's for sure.

Rubio was great for me this season. He was ranked in the back end top 60 for most of the season. That's worth $10-20 for sure if he's practicing by then. Keeper tags are $30/player. Tough call, one that I had to make now given that I'm heading into the playoffs very soon. I need to find a decent replacement. Not much available right now.

Comment

• The big thing about making Rubio a keeper for 2012/13 is that I would get to have him again after that....but he may not even be back by then, who knows.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X