Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also get why Skywalker pulled the trigger. I would have as well... And I would also anticipate it getting vetoed.

Comment

• Man, Skywalker team is so loaded and now he has Pekovic. We are all doomed. I would be shocked if he didn't get first place... again.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        Man, Skywalker team is so loaded and now he has Pekovic. We are all doomed. I would be shocked if he didn't get first place... again.
        I'm not sure Pekovic will be much of a deciding factor in the end. Lol

Ya this week I'm getting spanked by Skywalker, but I'm pretty close in a couple of Cats.

Next year I'll be force to reckon with though. I'm warning everyone now. haha

Comment

• Things could look a lot different by the end. All it takes is one or two key injuries and suddenly... Poof, bye, bye, good season. Been there many times. In a condensed season it's more likely to happen to all of us.

Comment

• This is SO far from over! I like my team, and I am doing well, but I am not winning the categories by much! It's down to the last day every week! I see good effort and participation from every team. And Apollo is right! We are all susceptible to the injury bug and that could be the difference this season! GOOD LUCK ALL!

Comment

• Injuries have been whats killed me this year.
              Not having Horford, after spending almost $40 on him really hurt.
              Not to mention CP3 has missed more than his fair share of games as well.

But Losers only whine about excuses. Winners go home and f*ck the prom queen.

This baby is FAR from over boys.
              May the best man win!

Comment

• Everybody is going to get killed by injuries and such at some point during this season. Last night I had some sort of new low, having 8 of my guys combining for 7 points due to DNP (injured or CD) or just playing terrible. I have some big dissappointments on my team. Last night one of them, Afflalo, went for 0 points, 2 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 turnover in 20 minutes. Ugh, some production for a 7,5 mln. guy who I thought might have a break-out season.

Comment

• Ugh. I don't get it. James Johnson VERY clearly blocked Nick Young's shot at the end of Regulation last night ... and it wasn't counted. I realize its only one block .. but still .. I'm kinda annoyed at this.

Comment

• Darn Washington score keepers!

So I just wasted a full week's roster spot on Baron "I'm going to play, wait, no I'm not until after the all-star break" Davis...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Darn Washington score keepers!
                      I know!! Grr.

So I just wasted a full week's roster spot on Baron "I'm going to play, wait, no I'm not until after the all-star break" Davis...
                      Saw that ... Something about his Elbow now? I think he's just lazy, and realized that he's getting a paycheque now without having to take the abuse of New Yorkers.

Comment

• Why aren't my Match Up stats reflecting Last Nights games? Both for Myself and Drizz, neiter stats reflect what happened last night ... this happening to anyone else?

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Why aren't my Match Up stats reflecting Last Nights games? Both for Myself and Drizz, neiter stats reflect what happened last night ... this happening to anyone else?
                          Yes.

Patience.

This seems to happen a couple of times a year. Somebody either called in sick or fell asleep at the switch.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Yes.

Patience.

This seems to happen a couple of times a year. Somebody either called in sick or fell asleep at the switch.
                            haha Ok cool. Thanks Matt.

Comment

• Yeah, this is free play. We can't expect outstanding levels of service always. Yahoo is pretty good though all the same.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, this is free play. We can't expect outstanding levels of service always. Yahoo is pretty good though all the same.
                                Oh of course, but its just last night the stats were updating fine, and then when I woke up this morning they were reverted back. Just wasn't sure if there was actually an issue, or just a delay.

Comment

Working...
                                X