No announcement yet.

Final: Toronto Raptors 112 - New York Knicks 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they looked great for that first half in Indiana. maybe ... they learned a lesson there. (we'll see)

Comment

looks like it's just you and me Dave but I gotta go for now. go Raps!

Comment

Knicks defense has been very poor.

Raptors defense has been good-to-very good.
        nbaroundtable

Comment

Raptors lead 53-26 with seven minutes to go in the first half. This game is pretty much over.
          nbaroundtable

Comment

Man, is Amir ever playing some great defense, not to mention rebounding. That block on Lee just prior to halftime was ridiculous.

Total domination and control during this first half. We better not let up or I'll blow a gasket.

My only concern with the abundance of three's we've taken is that if we miss them I've noticed we've had no one outside of Bosh under the boards for the offensive rebound and second chance. We have to get another person in the post to help Chris (or whomever, just need 2 bodies) out because if we miss those three's we're only handing the defensive boards to the Knicks on a silver platter allowing them back in the game. Gotta be smarter with small things like that in order to maintain our lead.

Comment

good pizza/chicken wings I just had for dinner (I’m thinking) as I watch that Hedo commercial I’ve learned to really dislike, not even sure why. if I ever see Hedo on the street, I’m taking his picture. If I don’t have a camera, I’ll pretend. haha.

Comment

Is this a tease or what!! Just caught some of the 2nd qtr and everyone seemed to have so much energy...and clicking. Keep it up guys.

Comment

ws511 wrote: View Post
                  good pizza/chicken wings I just had for dinner (I’m thinking) as I watch that Hedo commercial I’ve learned to really dislike, not even sure why. if I ever see Hedo on the street, I’m taking his picture. If I don’t have a camera, I’ll pretend. haha.
                  LOL .... That would be priceless. I'm sure everyone that seems him now will do the pretend camera gesture.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Is this a tease or what!! Just caught some of the 2nd qtr and everyone seemed to have so much energy...and clicking. Keep it up guys.
                    Don't jinx us Bendit. *knocks on wood*

Comment

wondering if young dude on Monday’s podcast is still thinking Gallinari is the best Italian on the floor tonight.

Comment

ws511 wrote: View Post
                        wondering if young dude on Monday’s podcast is still thinking Gallinari is the best Italian on the floor tonight.
                        I thought Bargnani & Belinelli chucked up the three alot. They've got nothing on this kid. I heard Matt say that 63% of his shots made this season have been from three point land.

Comment

it looks so far like the Raps can do no wrong tonight. keep it up, boys. we need a game like this.

Comment

ok, I take that back. down to a 20 pt lead. let's not fall asleep.

Comment

I'm not scared ...

Comment

now's the time when Jay has to be a coach. ya think?

Comment

Working...
                                X