ESPN Insider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Insider

Kind of a strange thread, but I was wondering if anyone who has ESPN Insider could comment on how useful/good/entertaining it is? It is currently 50%, so only $1.67 per month, but I'm not sure if it is even worth it at that low price....

It's good when it comes to stuff they exculsively post by their various ESPN columnists. Ss for their rumours section and such, they just recycle blurbs from various media outlets which you can find on your own. It's the convenience factor which is nice. Saves you from having to wander all over the place. All in all, I think its worth it.

Comment

I have it.. I just like the rumours section, and I use it for fantasy advice. I pay about 3 bucks a month for it, so if you're only gonna get it for 1.67, that's pretty decent. I'd go for it.

Comment

I just signed up. Once I paid for shipping for the magazine I was up to $55. Shipping was $36. Not as cheap as I thought at first glance haha.

Comment

I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money but I just wanted to let you know that you can get most of the articles for free if you know where to look.

Comment

You get the magazine subscription as well. It's 24 issues.

Comment

Working...
            X