How Many Raptors Repulicans Ever Visit the Official Raptors Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Raptors Repulicans Ever Visit the Official Raptors Website

Just wondering. Do you ever check in there? A couple of times a month? Weekly? Every couple of days?

I just realized that through this whole off-season I haven't been there once and don't think I was there more than twice or three times last year. Mostly just to check game stats after the fact.

Puffer

Never. I don't care about puff pieces and I get my stats elsewhere.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Never (a couple of times ever). Maybe I am overly prejudiced to the view that an independent and unbiased view about anything to do with the state of the Raptors is unlikely to be found there. It would be like going to Stephen Harper's website (does he have one?) at election time to find out about the state of the country. For some pic shots I might... but there are too many other sources.

Comment

I usually only go to watch a full press conference after a big announcement.

Comment

Well during the Lock-Out they were forbidden from discussing any of the playrs, so its understandable you didn't swing by. haha

But generally, I will go there for any interviews, post game conferences and things of that nature.
          They have alot of great behind the scenes, and Mini-Series' features as well.

Comment

I used to go there for information, until I got fed up with the analysis and searched for a better site on google. Which is how I found the republic. I never go to the home page unless it's to check the schedule
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

It's up there on my toolbar, but I check in only a couple times a year since I found this site. I don't care for the sites content and they usually have old news nobody cares about. They aren't very quick to update either...

Comment

I usually go there at the begining of the season to see any new videos or highlights of Raptors practices/interviews.

During the season I only go there to confirm a circulated rumored trade, signing or a firing has occured. I try to avoid the propaganda machine "that everything is good in Raptorland" "Bargnani is the best" "things are looking promising" as much as possible.

Comment

What? I thought this was the Official Raptors Website?!

Comment

I used to watch the 'game in six minutes' highlight recaps if I couldn't catch the game, but aside from that, never. And if I remember correctly they didn't have that last year, just shorter recaps, which is a real shame.

Comment

Honestly, I think this is more of the Raptors "Unofficial" Official Website. LOL. Though I admit the only time I check the "Official" website is when the Dance Pak is having their tryouts. :P
                      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

This is the official raptors website as far as Im concerned. I was here daily during the lockout just to make sure. If someone links a video over there, Ill go look at it, but I've gone probably twice ever.

Comment

I only use it to quickly scan the schedule or to look at pressers. Aside from that, I never log on.

Comment

Usually only around draft time. I like the video content then.

Comment

Like others, it's just press conferences and interviews that has me visiting the official site. I'll usually download their pocket schedule too.

Comment

Working...
                              X