The NCAA Basketball Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NCAA Basketball Thread

Figure it's time this was created rather than just talking about the draft.

This should end up going down as one of the best college ball seasons ever with all the great talent.

Thankfully there's already been a handful of games on TV this season or you can watch online which is what I've been trying to do as much as possible.

Ohio State really handled Duke quite easily the other night, to most peoples surprise I'm sure.

Anyone else watching????

I have been following Gonzaga and Indiana this year. IU may make the tournament this year after several losing seasons in a row. I have watched mostly highlights to this point but the season is young.

Comment

Kentucky looked very good tonight against St. John's, especially on the defensive end. Terrence Jones lit up the scoreboard and Anthony Davis was all over the place defensively, 15 rebs 8 blocks!

#5 North Carolina #1 Kentucky this Saturday at 12pm Eastern should be a great watch! I'm looking forward to it...

Comment

i hate kentucky but they're who ive been following since i want either a. davis or kidd-gilchrist. UCLA is my team, though.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Where can I get a stream link for NCAA BB?????
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

first row sports!!!

Comment

who saw the UNC Kentucky game?? I missed it ); Got home in time in time to see the Anthony Davis block. He's having a pretty good start to his season. I dont see how he is the possible #1 in the draft come next year (if the nba doesn't change the age limit to enter the draft). If he's available I might not take him (unless he manages to surprise me big time somehow) he has a good skill set but he is way too thin to be on the playing at the 4 or 5.
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Fantastic game! Such talent on the floor. So many potential NBA players on the rosters. perhaps as many as 10 first rounders in that game and few more that may find their way on to a NBA roster via a second round pick or free agency. Of course that does not necessarily mean a national championship title for either team.

Comment

Anthony Davis was pretty quiet the whole game until the end there, great block nonetheless(though Henson took forever to get that shot off). I really hope we get to see a rematch in the finals of March Madness, too much talent on both teams not to be there provided the tourney seeding allows it.

I'm still gonna give Harrison Barnes the benefit of the doubt and say he comes outta this season as my favorite hopeful for the Raps. He can play D and the kid sure can shoot, he's not afraid to take the big one either.

Terrence Jones is rippin shit as well, I wouldn't be mad if we got the chance to draft him either. Size and talent at the 3 is what we need most on the Raps right now. If JJ comes through big this season that could change though.

Comment

Working...
                  X