Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan on the Fan590

http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?cont...7_170814_16000

He says he's staying the course, and is thinking about just signing short 1 years contracts. Like what he says.

i've been saying that all along. Everyones like "Shane battier, Deandre jordan, tyson chandler" now yall can shut up

Comment

Interesting discussion on use of inactive list based on match ups or schedule, allocation of minutes, etc. due to schedule.

With Friday being start of training camp and only 9 healthy players, they can't even play 5 on 5.

A few things lined up and pulling trigger quickly - and yet very little heard. Anyone think the Charlotte fiasco has changed the way the Raptor front office conducts business?

Comment

Alvin Williams could fill in for practices, but, my guess is that by Friday they'll be enough bodies around for practices. Even if they call up D league kids.

Comment

Magloire will be there in camp. He's been there practicing, and will officially be a team member by the opening of camp tomorrow.
          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Did anyone think they were not going "to stay the course"?

All of those rumors are put out there to appear like the Raps are players in the FA game and to seem like BC is busy trying to wheel and deal.

There was never any truth to any of those free agency rumors.

I wonder how much improvement (or dissapointment) needs to be witnessed by MLSE over the next 2 years before the decide if they are going to part ways with Colangelo or keep him around?

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
              Did anyone think they were not going "to stay the course"?

All of those rumors are put out there to appear like the Raps are players in the FA game and to seem like BC is busy trying to wheel and deal.

There was never any truth to any of those free agency rumors.

I wonder how much improvement (or dissapointment) needs to be witnessed by MLSE over the next 2 years before the decide if they are going to part ways with Colangelo or keep him around?
              Don't forget there is a team option for the third year.

The future is looking very bright for Toronto now that freshmen still in the 2012 draft. If that had been changed, I would not be feeling as optimistic.

Comment

Bryan alluded to the idea that the draft class will be strong, and that there will be some good picks in the middle of the draft. I hope that means that Bryan is going to try and get a second pick.

The signing of Magloire proves that Bryan is working towards 2012-2013. I hope he puts all his focus on that 2nd pick (lottery preferred of course).

Comment

that 2nd lottery pick the the most important think right now. barnes/miller and Kabongo is what im thinkin, we get our franchise SF and our franchise PG(plus he's canadian so he'll be a fan favourite right away)

Comment

Working...
                  X