Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto's TPE from Bosh deal expires December 16.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto's TPE from Bosh deal expires December 16.

LarryCoon Larry Coon
    Here's something important for Cleveland & others: Trade exceptions that expired during lockout now expiring Dec 16.
    An FYI for all those wondering about the TPE.

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    An FYI for all those wondering about the TPE.
    Of this year??

Comment

Yes. If I remember correctly the old CBA expired on July 1st and the trade exception was set to expire on July 7th or 9th or something.

Not sure if BC can get a useful player with that of course. In a perfect world he trades it for a decent 1st round draft pick, in exchange for taking back some salary (ideally very short term) from a team looking for cap space......yes I'm a dreamer.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

DingleBerry wrote: View Post
        Of this year??
        Well, it was set to expire last July (the 9th, or something like that), so they're not going to extend it for an entire year.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I doubt he ends up using it, unless it's to help facilitate a deal where the Raptors end up getting a draft pick, or something.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
            I doubt he ends up using it, unless it's to help facilitate a deal where the Raptors end up getting a draft pick, or something.
            I would agree. The Raptors will have 15 if Forbes is signed i.e. DEN does not match. Someone then is waived or bought out.

Comment

Working...
            X