eric bledsoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eric bledsoe

now that the cp3 deal is done and clips has no back up pf or center do the raptors call the clips...

Bargnani for Eric Bledsoe and a pick. Done.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
      Bargnani for Eric Bledsoe and a pick. Done.
      The Clippers would need a TPE which they don't have for this deal to work, but yeah, that would be a great deal and LA would be a great place for AB.

Comment

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=8aaes9y

Trade machine says it would work.

Comment

What I like about the deal best is that NOH should be out of the mix for a high draft pick....the Minnesota's and their own (I think Minny will win more than the raps and so will NOH probably).

Bledsoe is pretty good and LAL is probably looking for futures now. Would anyone trade our first next draft or after for him? I am still thinking about it.

ps...pending the balls fall in our favour of course
          Last edited by Bendit; Wed Dec 14, 2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Hello wrote: View Post
            Assuming that the CP3 deal goes down as reported, then AB is not getting in on this magic carpet ride.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              Assuming that the CP3 deal goes down as reported, then AB is not getting in on this magic carpet ride.
              I just had to include the Paul deal on the machine to ensure their cap space would not change, we are not getting involved in the trade, just a trade of our own.

Comment

I would send a 2013 their way for Bledsoe. By 2013 we should be a good enough team that we are out of the lottery and having a young pg like him would be a great asset. I'm not a Bayless fan at all. I don;t think he is our future and I think he has a shitty, cocky attitude. Keep Calderon as a mentor and get this kid in our system to grow with the team.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  I would send a 2013 their way for Bledsoe. By 2013 we should be a good enough team that we are out of the lottery and having a young pg like him would be a great asset. I'm not a Bayless fan at all. I don;t think he is our future and I think he has a shitty, cocky attitude. Keep Calderon as a mentor and get this kid in our system to grow with the team.
                  Bayless is none of those things he's a very confident guy and very nice also, just the type of PG you need. Explosive scorer and decent passing skills, he has tons of upside. I'd take him over Bledsoe but thats just me
                  Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Dec 15, 2011, 06:24 AM. Reason: cleaned up insult

Comment

Maybe tone down the insults. He's not the first one to have an issue with Bayless. I've read things about some in Portland having issues with the chip on his shoulder. Same for New Orleans.
                    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Dec 15, 2011, 06:25 AM. Reason: removed quote
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      I'd take him over Bledsoe but thats just me
                      can't get on board with that.
                      TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

Hello wrote: View Post
                        The trade machine doesn't have DeAndre Jordan's contract listed yet; that drops their cap space down to about 3 million. They could still take on Bargnani if they amnesty Mo Williams though. I think it makes some sense for both teams, but at the same time I'm not sure it's the best return that the Clippers could get for Bledsoe. Probably the most skill they could get... but they might do better to get a traditional defensive center to mentor DeAndre Jordan.

Comment

I can't say I'm particularly excited about either Bayless or Bledsoe as our future PG. I'd much rather address the PG situation with the upcoming draft (hopefully by obtaining a late 1st round pick).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I can't say I'm particularly excited about either Bayless or Bledsoe as our future PG. I'd much rather address the PG situation with the upcoming draft (hopefully by obtaining a late 1st round pick).
                            Ya same but i think Bayless is good enough for now.

Comment

Bledsoe would be a great pick-up ... but he's also a great young backup PG for the Clippers.
                              Chauncey may be on the roster for this year, but he is not a long term piece for their team.
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
                              X