3 Point-streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Point-streak

I'm bored so I figured we could have a little fun and guess around at what the raps 3 point made in a game streak ended at and on what date and against who?

Without looking it up. Whoever is the closest gets their name plated in gold for a week or something like that or maybe just the satisfaction of being right.

If someone gets it right on the money they should go buy a lotto ticket because they're extremely lucky or because they deserve to lose some money because they are cheaters and looked it up.

now, i'm going to start the guessing and then say on Christmas Eve. Eve otherwise known as December 23. i'll look it up and reveal the corect answer and who won.

962, November 20,2010, Golden State

Just a reminder NO CHEATING!!!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

How could you possibly cheat?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Golden State, I'm not sure what data it was. 988.

Comment

For some reason i cannot forget this date and streak for the life of me... maybe because it was gone over and over and over and over by every TSN sportscaster brought it up every five minutes....

and for that reason i will not spoil the fun...

Good luck folks.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          how could you possibly not cheat? it's the internet.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

It was against the grizzlies sometime in February, i think the 18th? I only remember because i was there that game, really upset we lost that streak actually. The streak was at something like 992? Maybe i'm crazy, but that sounds about right

Comment

oh god, i'm not close with my guess.in any area

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                bump.

and btw, you haven't guessed.

Comment

James N wrote: View Post
                  It was against the grizzlies sometime in February, i think the 18th? I only remember because i was there that game, really upset we lost that streak actually. The streak was at something like 992? Maybe i'm crazy, but that sounds about right
                  Close but no cigar...

but closer than LBF... of course thats not saying much lol

Comment

hahaha...not funny.

you would have hurt me if I didn't take everything with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                    X