• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors exhibition game Wednesday, December 21

http://chanfeed.com/basketball

Raptors vs Celtics at 7:30 PM EST

Raptors exhibition game Wednesday, December 21

Discussion thread.

See post 1 and a big thank you to Puffer for finding a thread to watch the game since neither of Rogers or Bell are able to televise this game (which I find incredibly irritating given they both own the bloody team).

Comment

Starting lineup

Jerryd Bayles, DeMar DeRoza, James Johnson, Andrea Bargnani and Aaron Gray

This what expect to be starting during the season
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Jerryd Bayles, DeMar DeRoza, James Johnson, Andrea Bargnani and Aaron Gray

This what expect to be starting during the season
        Did you read that somewhere or is this your opinion/guess?

Comment

Raptor.com twitted it
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Raptor.com twitted it
            Cool. Thanks. Via Twiter.com:

raptors Toronto Raptors
            Tonight's #Raptors starters against the #Celtics : Bayless, DeRozan, J.Johnson, Bargnani, Gray.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

It going to be intereting see how Jeryd Bayless bounces back from a bad game. I thing he'll play well. He'll earn the start for the season opener and Jamal Magloire I don't think will see him start again unless theirs a injury.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

What channel will this be on?

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                    What channel will this be on?
                    Check post 1 and 2.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Discussion thread.

See post 1 and a big thank you to Puffer for finding a thread to watch the game since neither of Rogers or Bell are able to televise this game (which I find incredibly irritating given they both own the bloody team).
                      Ridiculous. Between Rogers and TSN I have 7 channels and not one can show a basketball game? What the hell am I paying for all these channels for? At least TSN has regular season NHL games but Sportsnet is a joke. Here are my options tonight on Sportsnet at 7:30EST: Bobsled (????), PTS, Wigan vs. Liverpool (what the hell is a Wiggan? Is this a joke?) UEFA Mag (who watches this show?).

Sportsnet is just awful from top to bottom. I'm cancelling all of these channels other than the main channel and Sportsnet One, which I need for the Jays.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        Ridiculous. Between Rogers and TSN I have 7 channels and not one can show a basketball game? What the hell am I paying for all these channels for? At least TSN has regular season NHL games but Sportsnet is a joke. Here are my options tonight on Sportsnet at 7:30EST: Bobsled (????), PTS, Wigan vs. Liverpool (what the hell is a Wiggan? Is this a joke?) UEFA Mag (who watches this show?).

Sportsnet is just awful from top to bottom. I'm cancelling all of these channels other than the main channel and Sportsnet One, which I need for the Jays.
                        Is your keyboard ok? I imagine that was a very hard typed post. I'm just joking with you btw. I totally agree.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Is your keyboard ok? I imagine that was a very hard typed post. I'm just joking with you btw. I totally agree.
                          There's a reason why I never look at my cable bill.... I believe the keyboard survived. It might be my repressed anger over the likely fact I will be on conference calls on Christmas Day while the family plays video games and gets drunk. My kids said last week that they can always tell Christmas is close cause dad's busy at work and never home. Heartwarming holdiay tales...

Comment

Boston sucks, they can't even arrange their home game broadcasted....
                            Well.. if we'll be able to see the game online, it's fine for me as well.. because i see it online anyway.. but TV broeadcasted games gets better stream quality mostly.

Comment

A Borg with the monster slam ... *impressed*

Comment

Working...
                              X