DCousins demands trade out of Sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCousins demands trade out of Sac

So head case Cousins wants out and is not allowed to be with the team. Not such a surprise but the question is where could he end up if he gets his (outrageous?) wish? Not sure I would like him in Toronto with his mentality, but where would he fit in?

Sorry on my phone so cannot link to the story.

Kings: DeMarcus Cousins demands to be traded

Posted Jan 1 2012 7:36PM

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) -- The Sacramento Kings say DeMarcus Cousins has demanded a trade and has been told to stay away from the team.

Kings coach Paul Westphal released a statement before Sunday's game against New Orleans, saying when Cousins "continually, aggressively, lets it be known that he is unwilling/unable to embrace traveling in the same direction as his team, it cannot be ignored indefinitely."

Cousins' agent, John Greig, says he "has no idea what the Kings are doing" and didn't know the team excused him from Sunday's game until Westphal's announcement. Greig withheld any further comment.

The Kings drafted Cousins with the fifth overall pick in 2010 after he spent one season at Kentucky. The 21-year-old Cousins is averaging 13 points and 11 rebounds per game this season.
    nba.com

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      Thanks man.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
        So head case Cousins wants out and is not allowed to be with the team. Not such a surprise but the question is where could he end up if he gets his (outrageous?) wish? Not sure I would like him in Toronto with his mentality, but where would he fit in?

Sorry on my phone so cannot link to the story.
        He needs a veteran team with a no nonsense coach.

Portland, Dallas, San Antonio, Chicago, and Boston would be my guess.

If I was Boston, I would offer the Clippers 1st round pick and Jermaine O'Neal.

Comment

I say he goes to San Antonio ,and thus he will become the Vince Carter of Sacramento.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Perhaps Orlando makes a play to pair him with Howard a and make a case for D12 to stay?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Boston is interesting and not only to see if KG beats him with a bat after 15 games.

Comment

No one should be surprised by this. This was exactly as advertised in the risk department. I'm not sure where he ends up but this has killed his trade value.

Someone mentioned Boston but who is outbound that makes sense?

Washington might make sense with Blatche going to Sactown.

Comment

He's a little nutty, no question. However, Westphal deserves some of the blame too.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nobody likes coaching him. Calipari begged him to enter the draft. He needs better meds or get some professional counselling.

Last edited by stretch; Sun Jan 1, 2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Watch first 30 seconds and see one of the possible reasons why he left,

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/vide...HpU4tLvFWaMAer
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

if Saunders can't handle Blatche...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          No one should be surprised by this. This was exactly as advertised in the risk department. I'm not sure where he ends up but this has killed his trade value.

Someone mentioned Boston but who is outbound that makes sense?

That was me.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post

I would want to go back to bed too if I had to answer these kind of questions and talk to these kind of reporters for a day long.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post

That was downright brutal. Serious attitude problem. Sure, the interviewer is like a used car salesman, but damn, Cousins is an a*hole.
                              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                              X