X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC and MJ, lets start over......

NBA Trade Machine Actual Trade

Raptors trade: Jerryd Bayless + DeMar DeRozan + Solomon Alabi

Charlotte trade: D.J Augustin + Gerald Henderson + Charlotte 2012 2nd round pick.

I like this trade because I think D.J and Gerald can help this team out offensively more consistently than those other two. Plus one more pick for much needed depth in next years stacked draft. Charlotte get depth at the 5, a starting 2 and an slashing 1/2.

Plus we trade one dude with a receding hairline for another lol.
    Last edited by e2thed; Mon Jan 2, 2012, 05:11 PM.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

give up solomon alabi?

HERESY!

Comment

stupid trade. This is a good draft but not worth trading DeRozan for Gerald Henderson and a 2nd round pick. Henderson is terrible compared to DeRozan and trading him creates a gap and the 2. Swap DeRozan for forbes and i'd do this trade

Comment

Henderson is good, DeRozan is better. Augustin is solid at the point and only 24. From Charlotte's stand point it makes them weaker at the point. I don't think MJ would be interested in this deal.

Comment

I'm not a fan of this deal. Sure, Augustin has a bit better court vision and his stats show that he's a better playmaker than Bayless, but Augustin also has played more than double the minutes Bayless has, and let's not also forget that Augustin's shooting % is horrendous. You gotta shoot a decent enough percentage to keep defenses honest.
          DeRozan is 2 years younger than Henderson, and I prefer his length over Henderson. I don't see the upgrade. At best, it's a lateral move.

I don't see how this trades makes us better.

Comment

Working...
          X