Jay Midi aka JuJu aka Julian Wright aka LOOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Midi aka JuJu aka Julian Wright aka LOOL

So I see during the lockout some players like DeShawn, Delonte and JuJu have too much time on their hands and look get get jobs, (DeShawn was an aspiring tattoo artist, Delonte worked minimum wage) but Julian Wright got carried away with it. I found this on his twitter and I could not just not tell the forums about this comedic gold.
    It seems he thinks hes a rapper/R&B singer/producer/songwriter, or maybe hes just a former crappy NBA player who didn't get offered a contract.
    Anyways he calls himself "Jay Midi" and the midi doesn't mean mid range jumper.
    Check out his music, I was SMDH half the time and ROFL the other.
    Maybe he can make an R&B group with Dorsey and Roko Ukic and call it RaptorsIIScrubs.

Jay Midi's twitter feed

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

This is a good example of why a ridiculously high amount of NBA players are bankrupt 5 years out of the league.

Comment

If its as a hobby, good for him. However, if he is spending more than $5000/yr on this shit, then friends/family should step up and have an intervention.

Since he isn't playing anymore and likes music, maybe he should be a Karaoke host.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
      X