Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 10th: No Respect! Espn Washington 55% Raps 45% chance of winning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 10th: No Respect! Espn Washington 55% Raps 45% chance of winning!

Raps are 4-5 and Wizards are 0-8. What gives with ESPN? When are the raps going to get a little respect against teams that are worse off than we are? It's really bad when we have such a better start than another team and still can't get the advantage from ESPN.

It's been like this for 15 years and will continue to be.
    Until the Raptors start proving something on the court, ESPN can say whatever they want.
    It's not like their 'predictions' are anywhere near accurate.

Comment

Second night of a back to back where our starters logged big minutes the night before. It's not a lack of respect at all. I'd say a 45% chance is fair.

Comment

The generals are due for a win sooner or later, but I say as long we have a good first half we should be fine.

Comment

I think back to NJ when the Raptors were 3-3 coming off the NYK game and good games, but loses, versus DAL and ORL. Obviously we know what happened there.

I was pretty pissed off with that game. However Dwane Casey has said a number of times, "It is a process." and, "I am not going to get too high after wins or too low after losses." Good advice, in my opinion.

So with all that said, I am expecting a win versus WSH but the reality is the Raptors are not a good team* themselves - so who knows.

*yet, of course.

Comment

No Blatche tonight!

Via twitter.com, Chisholm says it best:

timpchisholm Tim Chisholm
            Blatche not playing is bad news for Toronto. He's the biggest reason they are so awful. Addition by subtraction.
            MrMichaelLee Michael Lee
            Trevor Booker is in starting lineup in place of Andray Blatche vs TOR. Blatche (sore right shoulder) is a game-time decision

Comment

I rather be the underdog, let them underestimate us!! [;
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Can someone please forward this message to Rasul Butler- Stop it.

Thanks.

Comment

Well, both teams are playing terribly bad basketball offensively. Missing easy shots. But Raptors are better on D so far.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Wow, watching the game, the boys seem tired. You never know I guess.

Comment

I do not really get why washington sucks so much. They have Lewis, Megee, Wall, Vesely, Blatch.. These are good players for the most part.. wonder what the problem is.

Comment

damn, those players are selfish..
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Them odds don't sound so bad now!

Comment

Absolutely dreadful and awful game thus far after the first half.

I was screaming at the TV, give it to Bargnani inside. They finally did it but instead of going back to him the next time down they pass it on the perimeter JJ shots a three (plenty of time on the shot clock) versus looking at AB inside who previous time down made Veeseley his bitch in the post. Then they telegraph two or three passes and instead of a 6 point, possibly 4 point game, we are at 12. Awful ball tonight.

I am not sure I have seen DeRozan play a worse game - ever.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Absolutely dreadful and awful game thus far after the first half.

I was screaming at the TV, give it to Bargnani inside. They finally did it but instead of going back to him the next time down they pass it on the perimeter JJ shots a three (plenty of time on the shot clock) versus looking at AB inside who previous time down made Veeseley his bitch in the post. Then they telegraph two or three passes and instead of a 6 point, possibly 4 point game, we are at 12. Awful ball tonight.

I am not sure I have seen DeRozan play a worse game - ever.
                              Yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X