Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 10th: No Respect! Espn Washington 55% Raps 45% chance of winning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team is so Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde its frustrating. We need the secondary scoring in such a bad way. We can't depend on Andrea this season as the primary contributor on offense. I love DeMar, but he's beyond horrible at the moment. Ugh!

Comment

Is the NBA rigged?

Comment

Can we fire Rasual Butler?
        Not release him. Or dismiss him. Straight up fire his ass.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Can we fire Rasual Butler?
          Not release him. Or dismiss him. Straight up fire his ass.
          hahahahaha.. he is so so so awful its depressing. Why is he getting so much burn, when he clearly is terrible.

In the last 5 mins of the 3rd quarter here is what butler did;

Essentially threw an ally oop up to the opposing team terrible give away

Threw an inbounds pass to the opposing team

Fouled the guy shooting that he threw the inbounds too

If the raps just ran 4 bodies and just sat butler and ran a 4 man squad they would have a chance to make a run in the 4th.. butler is costing the team so many points.
          Last edited by b2kelly; Tue Jan 10, 2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

whats that Derozan's 3rd or 4th airball of the night? Lost count.

Comment

To be expected. Tired legs. Lack of talent. Lost focus. A winless team waiting for them. It was a recipe for disaster. You could see it coming.

I hope Casey pulls his starters. There's another game tomorrow.

Comment

I feel so dirty watching this game.

Awful.

The only excuse I can see is they landed in Washington last night, hooked up with Ovechkin for a night at the strippers, and had a crazy "The Hangover" episode where they had to go to Baltimore to find DeMar and get back in time for the game.

The only positive to this game is a couple of more lottery balls.

Comment

It looks like ESPN folks were right .... Raptors are back to the original strategy, play enough to keep the heads up and to get a high pick on the next draft :P

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                    Raps are 4-5 and Wizards are 0-8. What gives with ESPN? When are the raps going to get a little respect against teams that are worse off than we are? It's really bad when we have such a better start than another team and still can't get the advantage from ESPN.
                    Accuscore =/= ESPN

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
                      Accuscore =/= ESPN
                      guess so. now I know for sure that raps are who they are. a sometimes I do, sometimes I don't care team. :-(

Comment

Well, it looks like ESPN was right.

This game is exactly what I've been talking about. Don't be fooled by the fast start. The Raptors are not good and will not be in the playoffs. I'm still standing by my prediction that they're in the bottom five.

Comment

If they were as tired as they were last night, I'm nervous about tonight against the Kings. We might see a floor of collapsing corpses at this rate. I'm preparing myself for the absolute worst tonight.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Well, it looks like ESPN was right.

This game is exactly what I've been talking about. Don't be fooled by the fast start. The Raptors are not good and will not be in the playoffs. I'm still standing by my prediction that they're in the bottom five.
                            I really don't know about bottom five but I'm sticking with 15-18 wins.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              I really don't know about bottom five but I'm sticking with 15-18 wins.
                              There are some pretty putrid teams out there, but I still see bottom 5. I'm standing by my 16 wins as well.

I see Toronto ahead of Washington, Charlotte, and Sacramento when all is said and done. I think Minnesota, NJ and Cleveland will end up with better records though. Detroit is a sleeper pick. They have the talent to get ahead of Toronto, but are bad enough to fall short. So to be safe, I'm going to say bottom 5.

Comment

OKC lost to Washington.

Now the Raps aren't the only ones!

Comment

Working...
                                X