Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Warning: This site may harm your computer' is back

Fyi

This was addressed a little while ago. Basically, vBulletin has a SQL injection bug. We couldn't wait for them to fix it, so just removed the problematic file from the installation as it's only needed in the admin area when modifying templates. For the record it's admincp/template.php

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
      This was addressed a little while ago. Basically, vBulletin has a SQL injection bug. We couldn't wait for them to fix it, so just removed the problematic file from the installation as it's only needed in the admin area when modifying templates. For the record it's admincp/template.php
      It came back on Tuesday night for a 10 minutes stretch. Every click had the message come up. It has vanished as quickly as it came though and I have not seen it since.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        It came back on Tuesday night for a 10 minutes stretch. Every click had the message come up. It has vanished as quickly as it came though and I have not seen it since.
        Thanks, totally explainable. I was messing around with the templates trying to get the mobile theme working. Had to reinstate template.php for a bit.

Comment

Thanks, totally explainable. I was messing around with the templates trying to get the mobile theme working. Had to reinstate template.php for a bit.
          Cool. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

which you were succesful in your attempts. thanks
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X