Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should happen if we get a top 2 or 3 pick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should happen if we get a top 2 or 3 pick...

If the Raptors get a top 2 pick we should select Davis or Drummond (depending which one is available). This means that we can trade Bargnani and/or Ed Davis for another mid first round where we could select either Marquis Teague or Myck Kabongo. Sounds like one hell of a core.

PG: Kabongo or Teague
    SG: Derozan
    SF: Acquired through FA or by trading Bargnani or Davis
    PF: Davis or Drummond
    C: Valanciunas

If this kind of scenario happens, I could definately see Toronto being a big time contender for a long time to come.

It would be crazy to trade Bargs for a mid first round pick. I don't see a player there that will give you what he brings to the table. And at this point I don't think you could get a pick that high for Ed. If someone would take him so the Raps could swing drafting Kabongo or Teague then I think it would make sense to do it.

Comment

I think that if we got a top two pick it would probably be best to trade Bargnani. Whether it's Davis or Drummond, I'd rather trade Bargnani and develop them faster. For example, I would not want either of them to have the same role as Derrick Williams on the T-Wolves.

Comment

I'd rather the Raps get a lower pick and draft Harrison Barnes and trade Amir or Ed to get Kabongo or Teague

PG: Kabongo
        SG: Derozan
        SF: Barnes
        PF: Bargnani
        C: Valanciunas

Comment

not barnes, MILLER!

Comment

Working...
          X