No announcement yet.

Everything Devlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck was my all time favorite, he had such character and passion.. I was totally into all his catch phrases, and he had such enthusiasm you couldn't help but be pumped up whenever a big play happened. He was a real quirky guy, I can't see how people could dislike him. I'd take him back in Toronto any time, but unfortunately he's happy where he's to in Chicago.

Comment

Chuck is a dick
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

hey! Chuck was the voice of Raptors Basketball, I miss him dearly. Definitely incited more passion with his baby onions then any other commentator.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

He's a huge dick
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            He's a huge dick
            just to clarify is he's short form for "he is" as in "he is a huge dick" or "he has" as in "he has a huge dick"?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Chuck's enthusiasm was contagious, but his homerism was downright embarrassing. I lost all respect for Chuck when I found out he voted Bargnani for Rookie of the Year (over Brandon Roy), and was the ONLY person on the planet to do so.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                just to clarify is he's short form for "he is" as in "he is a huge dick" or "he has" as in "he has a huge dick"?
                The first but I can't disprove the latter
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Rod Black should be taken out back and shot.

Leo is such a swarmy prick, cheats on his wife left right and centre (from what I hear from a reliable source). He was a shyte player, a shyte coach and is a shyte broadcaster. I wanted them to sign Sammy D just so I could listen to Leo be forced to say nice things about him after their little spat. One of my fav Leo moments came when some fans dumped popcorn on him back in the early days with Chuck.

Devlin is a tool. Like a real life Michael Scott type of tool only less endearing and more smug. Is that really his hair? Would you leave your kids alone with him? He flubs players names constantly, screws up calls and likes to freelance about bullshit while the game is on. I don't care about his razzing Leo or Jack (though if he laughs at Jacks perceived alcoholism one more time I want Jack to punch him in the face, that'd be entertaining) and I don't watch basketball to listen to some idiot blather on about the same old non stories. And can he please find a tone and type of slang that actually suits his personality? He often sounds so fake I think it must be a joke. Like the whitest white guy stereotype using out of context hip hop slang. Oh, and he screws up during the playoffs every bit as much but there is much less "witty" banter and his celebrity sidekick usually just goes quiet for a second if they don't outright correct him.

Chuck was fun but a total homer. Not of epic Tommy proportions but still... Plus he thought he was a star. Kinda looked like the title character from the movie "Paul"

Jack is my fav. Willing to call guys out, state his opinion and doesn't pretend like he's watching greatness as the raps build 30 point deficits. Could really do without the singing but of the whole he's my vote for tops.

I wish the radio broadcasts weren't delayed a few seconds or I'd crank up the radio and mute the TV.
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Chuck's enthusiasm was contagious, but his homerism was downright embarrassing. I lost all respect for Chuck when I found out he voted Bargnani for Rookie of the Year (over Brandon Roy), and was the ONLY person on the planet to do so.
                    ias a baseball fan cAn tell youthat's nothing compared to hawk harellson of the chisox. dude votes chicago rookie " roy" every year and votes konerko mvp each year. maybe a slight exageration but close. i'll tell you the one thing that really pissed me off was when bautista crushed one against chicago and hawk called him a roid monkey and said he puts cork in his bat, that guy should be fired.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      ias a baseball fan cAn tell youthat's nothing compared to hawk harellson of the chisox. dude votes chicago rookie " roy" every year and votes konerko mvp each year. maybe a slight exageration but close. i'll tell you the one thing that really pissed me off was when bautista crushed one against chicago and hawk called him a roid monkey and said he puts cork in his bat, that guy should be fired.
                      Or sued for libel.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Or sued for libel.
                        or both for being a dumb ass douche bag or the ultimate torture being an actual douche bag.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          The first but I can't disprove the latter
                          maybe this is tmi. but, I imagine him being more of a ball guy than a shaft guy.

Comment

did anybody else go wtf when devlin started talking abour the maturity of barganani when he threw in the towel and re-injured his ankle. what a dumb ass!

Comment

Working...
                            X