Clear All

• FREE AGENTS OF NOTE at the 3

Gerald Green
    Matt Barnes
    Grant Hill
    Tracy McGrady
    Mickael Pietrus
    Bill Walker
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Gerald Green?

Should we be interested in Green? Very athletic, strong 3pt shooter, enough length at 6'8" to play small forward, seems to have matured and learned the game while he was out of the NBA. We could fit him into existing cap space. What do you think?

Comment

• OnTheRightTrack wrote: View Post
        Should we be interested in Green? Very athletic, strong 3pt shooter, enough length at 6'8" to play small forward, seems to have matured and learned the game while he was out of the NBA. We could fit him into existing cap space. What do you think?
        id rather try derozan out on the 3

Comment

He cheered when the raptors didnt pick him on draft night... Do you really want a douche like him?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            He cheered when the raptors didnt pick him on draft night... Do you really want a douche like him?
            As I mentioned, he seems to have matured in his time away from the NBA. If he can play, don't care what he thought when he was 18.

Comment

Batum said he'd never want to play for Toronto. Heck, the same draft night as Green, Danny Granger said he was glad that Toronto passed on him too. Yet, people on here would love to have one if not both of those guys.

Comment

• the current SF are better then everyone remaining, excluding Kirilenko. If they can't get him, look out for a trade. Personally, I'm fine with a healthy Klieza and an improving JJ... for now.

Comment

As I mentioned, he seems to have matured in his time away from the NBA. If he can play, don't care what he thought when he was 18.
                  i doubt it. Once and idiot always an idiot

Comment

• And plus Gerald Green is shit. I'd much rather have Landry fields playing the 3, hell I'd rather weems start at the 3 then sign Green.

Comment

hell I'd rather weems start at the 3 then sign Green.
                      Good point NoProps.
                      For anyone asking about Green, we basically already have Gerald Green if we wanted him; in Sonny Weems.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Good point NoProps.
                        For anyone asking about Green, we basically already have Gerald Green if we wanted him; in Sonny Weems.
                        I want neither. Well, I'd take Green if he'd come here for real cheap. More length and offensive game than Weems.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                          I want neither.
                          This essentially being the essense of my post. Haha

Comment

• Danny, yes. Gerald, no.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• we all know neither one will be a raptor next season but what about A. Brooks as our 2nd pg?(pending that caldy gets moved)

Comment

• No
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X