Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach wrote: View Post
    Surprised he didn't make the list of honorable mentions then... has he fallen that out of favor in this league?
    He's an injured back up two for the nuggets. So, i'd say yes.

I'm not even sure what happened with dallas. Seemed like they we're pleased to acquire him, then shipped him out immediately.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I would be surprised if the Raptors don't go hard after Lin this off-season. I haven't read anything indicating that Lin is 100% committed to NY going forward. He'd be an excellent fit as a back-up to Jose, and would allow Bayless to move to the 2.
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• He's restricted. So, it does not matter if he's commited 100%.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• No thanks to Lin. He's a one hit wonder and bayless has much better upside than him as a 1

Comment

• Lin is a definite flash in the pan.

Comment

What would be your big board if these "Top 10 Restricted Free Agents" were Raptor's choices and where does Kirilenko fit? I based mine on what I think the current Raptor's roster needs:

1. Batum
              2. Gordon
              3. Mayo
              4. Kirilenko
              5. Hill
              6. Hibbert
              7. Lee
              8. Lopez
              9. Lin
              10. McGee
              11. Anderson

1.batum
              2.mayo
              3.hill
              4.ak47
              5.lee
              6.hibbert
              11.gordon

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                Good, so, We agree he's probably not going anywhere.

The rest of your list. I think I agree with the rankings.

Edit:Some guys I beleive you forgot or outside the top 10 are...

D.J. Augustin, Landry Fields, Rudy Fernandez, Beasley,Alonzo Gee, Courtney Lee,Brandon Rush,george Hill, maureese Speights

Brandon Rush, I doubt we go after. I don't think Speights. Courtney Lee, i'm not sure about either.

the rest are in the mix

especially the first three.

i like augustin, and beasley from your list to add to my own list up top there

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  1.batum
                  2.mayo
                  3.hill
                  4.ak47
                  5.lee
                  6.hibbert
                  11.gordon
                  What's the distaste for Eric Gordon?
                  “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

• I know their is like no love for Michael Beasley on this forum and BryCo would never go for him. IMO In the right situation he could blow up. It's a pipe dream but, I hope it's in Toronto.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

What's the distaste for Eric Gordon?
                      injuries. personally i wouldn't touch gordon. we are first and foremost looking for reliability and he has shown it in his unreliability. if we toss 5 years at gordon, how much do we actually get to see him play. all the talent in the world but at his age already every season he has played in less and less games year on end.

so say we sign him, we can write him in to play 50 games next year? what about the 30 games he doesn't play? or we can write him in for 82 games and then get disappointed?

talent wise he would be just below batum for me but in such a pivotal year i don't want any part of his next contract. i hope he can get it together for someone but not the raptors.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        injuries. personally i wouldn't touch gordon. we are first and foremost looking for reliability and he has shown it in his unreliability. if we toss 5 years at gordon, how much do we actually get to see him play. all the talent in the world but at his age already every season he has played in less and less games year on end.

so say we sign him, we can write him in to play 50 games next year? what about the 30 games he doesn't play? or we can write him in for 82 games and then get disappointed?

talent wise he would be just below batum for me but in such a pivotal year i don't want any part of his next contract. i hope he can get it together for someone but not the raptors.
                        Good point.
                        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                        ― John Wooden

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I know their is like no love for Michael Beasley on this forum and BryCo would never go for him. IMO In the right situation he could blow up. It's a pipe dream but, I hope it's in Toronto.

at the 3 starting or off the bench the guy is money for points. sucks sometimes having shit for brains eh. i like beasley though

Comment

• Is Brandon Rush a FA? He's been awesome this year. I don't know if it's just a good player padding his stats on a bad warrior team but his hustle/defense/shooting is precisely what Casey wants. I think he'd he a fantastic fit and could even start (short term) at either swing position.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              Is Brandon Rush a FA? He's been awesome this year. I don't know if it's just a good player padding his stats on a bad warrior team but his hustle/defense/shooting is precisely what Casey wants. I think he'd he a fantastic fit and could even start (short term) at either swing position.
                              I'm not sure if he's a FA but i agree that he would be a very good fit with Casey, almost a 7 foot wingspan, shooting 45% from three on 3.4 attempts a game. He also averages almost a block a game. Now imagine if they got Jeremy lamb and Rush came off the bench at small forward there would be 4 players on the raps side with 7 foot (6'11.25 for rush) or more which given Casey's defensive game plan would really mess with other teams.
                              Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Restricted according to ESPN

Comment

Working...
                                X