@sweatpantsjer

Comment

He's a great rebounder tho
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Bayless: that suit is impeccable
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Call me a homer, call me a fan boy, call me biased..... call me what you will BUT....

This was a good game for me as a fan. Why? It was 45-25 in the second quarter and they stormed back getting the game back to 5. They didn't quit, they kept playing. This team has character and pride. The coaching staff also deserves credit because they cam back in the second half changing things up - especially on the defensive end. Haters gonna hate but that is how I feel.

Amir: jump in the ice bath and get some rest. You look T-I-R-E-D.

DeMar: offensively, something to build on at least. A few strong takes. 10 trips to the line (we'll forget the missed 2 with around 3:30 left). Didn't see much sulking or pouting. Defensively, ugh..... watch some tape to see what not to do.

ED: his nose must say Spalding on it.

JJ: dare I say best game of his career? Definitely driving that bus tonight.

Barbosa: he had 2 ridiculous buckets where I blinked and he went from one end to the other and had to back up the PVR and go through still frames to see how he scored. I hope he yields a draft pick by the trade deadline.

Jose: tough night shooting but 13:1 ast-to ratio is impressive. He has Spalding on his nose but for a different reason than ED - anyone else see that with 0:30 left?

Aaron Gray: "They give me 6 fouls and goddammit I'm going to use every one of them." Nice to see him in action. I'd take him any day over Jamaal.

Linas: 1-1 with 2 rebs in 5 minutes. Did he pee in Coach's cornflakes or something? Anyone know why he sat for the rest of the game? I noticed him favour his leg on the landing from a rebound but didn't think anything of it - and it probably is nothing.

Gary: Love the aggressiveness..... but...... 1-5 with 3 to's in 11 minutes is not good. Control.

Butler: Actually hit 2 three's. Imagine. And they came at times when they really needed a score. I am still in favour of the burying though. Sorry, Rasual.

Comment

i agree with you matt. It was a good hard fought game. JJ was playing like a boss, to all the people who said JJ has no offense check again. I heard Matt and jack talk about how JJ can be a Gerald Wallace type player, that would be sick.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              i agree with you matt. It was a good hard fought game. JJ was playing like a boss, to all the people who said JJ has no offense check again. I heard Matt and jack talk about how JJ can be a Gerald Wallace type player, that would be sick.
              Gerald Wallace would be great.

I still like him coming off the bench though long term. He is a unique talent in terms of what he can bring to the defensive side of the ball when he plays in control and intelligently. Glad to hear the coaches are working with him daily on his shooting mechanics. His shot look smooth tonight. I caught myself saying during the game on a couple of his releases, "That is going in!" It was only one game but, NoProps, he certainly backed up your comments earlier today regarding his offensive ability.

Comment

I see JJ as more of a Ron Attest type. He's got a similar build, and has potential of consistently being an impact player on both ends

Comment

Working...
                X