No announcement yet.

TV Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dr. pepper taste like shit. it's like chery coke just gross.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I've never tried Dr Pepper, I hate cherry coke though.. Didn't like vanilla coke either. I liked the one with lime though, that was the shit.
      Last edited by Ryan_1523; Tue Jan 24, 2012, 10:41 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

y'all are crazy... dr. pepper and cherry coke is mad dope

even better... cherry dr. pepper

Comment

I used to like the Vanilla Coke. Why didn't that catch on?

Comment

people don't like when you screw with the staples...

change coke, people go nuts
            change the way facebook looks, people go nuts

there are people that still dont do e-booking and e-checkins for airlines... like, do people LIKE waiting in lines?!?! i sure as hell don't

i for one welcome the changes... i look forward to new things.... if i see a white chocolate reeses peanut butter cup.. im all over it..

Comment

and there is a white chocolate peanut butter cup out there..... i know it... its elusive, but i WILL find it

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                people don't like when you screw with the staples...

change coke, people go nuts
                change the way facebook looks, people go nuts

there are people that still dont do e-booking and e-checkins for airlines... like, do people LIKE waiting in lines?!?! i sure as hell don't

i for one welcome the changes... i look forward to new things.... if i see a white chocolate reeses peanut butter cup.. im all over it..
                I think people avoid e-bookings and check-ins because they're scared of something new or they forgot and rushed off the the airport. I'm with you. I'd much rather bypass some of the lines and get to secure the seat I like most before showing up. To avoid the middle seat is more reason than enough to get online and check-in in as little as a few minutes. Hell you can do it on an iphone faster now.

and there is a white chocolate peanut butter cup out there..... i know it... its elusive, but i WILL find it
                I'm an odd ball when it comes to sugar. I cut the stuff out and now not only do I not crave it but this post above makes me a little queezey. Salted snacks on the other hand?... I can't seem to quit those.

Comment

Anyone remember the mountain dew code red? I loved that stuff.. Is that still out there somewhere?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I think people avoid e-bookings and check-ins because they're scared of something new or they forgot and rushed off the the airport. I'm with you. I'd much rather bypass some of the lines and get to secure the seat I like most before sowing up. To avoid the middle seat is more reason than enough to get online and check-in in as little as a few minutes. Hell you can do it on an iphone faster.
                    I hate flying... Every phobia I have gets assaulted on planes... so I have to plan ahead and pick my seats and get everything in order as early as possible

I even find out what kind of plane it is, look up the seating charts for that particular model on that particular airline... Alot of airlines will remove the stock,seating in the plane and replace it with sardine can seating.. So even the coveted emergency exit seats are craptastic...

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                      Anyone remember the mountain dew code red? I loved that stuff.. Is that still out there somewhere?
                      Never tried it but I'm pretty sure I've seen it in ma and pa convenience stores recently

Comment

Never tried it but I'm pretty sure I've seen it in ma and pa convenience stores recently
                        Sweet, I'll find it again some day, haha.

Back to TV's, as far as I can tell, this is a decent deal.. It's back-lit so probably wouldn't have much problem with glare, and I'll definitely get new curtains before hand that block out all light just in case http://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/js...estid=1363487#

(Think you need postal code to check price, but just exit that and you can check stats. Price is $898 for me)

There are a lot of deals to be had because of the Super Bowl coming up.. Also saw a 24 inch 1080p LCD for $198 that I'm eyeing just for bedroom.

Thoughts, comments, leads on any other deals, gimme a shout. Also lemme know what you think of this deal, thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh yeah, my only problem is that it's Toshiba.. I honestly don't know much about them in regards to TV's, where do they rank? Might be the reason it seems so cheap.
                        Last edited by Ryan_1523; Sun Feb 5, 2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                          Sweet, I'll find it again some day, haha.

Back to TV's, as far as I can tell, this is a decent deal.. It's back-lit so probably wouldn't have much problem with glare, and I'll definitely get new curtains before hand that block out all light just in case http://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/js...estid=1363487#

(Think you need postal code to check price, but just exit that and you can check stats. Price is $898 for me)

There are a lot of deals to be had because of the Super Bowl coming up.. Also saw a 24 inch 1080p LCD for $198 that I'm eyeing just for bedroom.

Thoughts, comments, leads on any other deals, gimme a shout. Also lemme know what you think of this deal, thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh yeah, my only problem is that it's Toshiba.. I honestly don't know much about them in regards to TV's, where do they rank? Might be the reason it seems so cheap.
                          toshiba's dec, i wouldn't have it as my main/basement tv, but, for bedroom/living room, i'd go for it. but, if you get a good deal you take it, i got my two tvs at future shop for what ended up being around a grand. an underrated brand is hitachi they make good tvs.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm looking to make the leap to 4k. Of all the research I've done it seems OLED still has the best picture quality despite sacrificing a bit of brightness.

I'm leaning towards the LG OLED C7 55" and wondered if anyone has this TV or any recommendations for other TVs. Pros and cons etc.

Lets hear it!

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                              I'm looking to make the leap to 4k. Of all the research I've done it seems OLED still has the best picture quality despite sacrificing a bit of brightness.

I'm leaning towards the LG OLED C7 55" and wondered if anyone has this TV or any recommendations for other TVs. Pros and cons etc.

Lets hear it!
                              I don't know much about tvs... I recently bought LG OLED C7P 65". Expensive but worth the price if you want to watch multiple NBA LP games on one tv screen

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                I don't know much about tvs... I recently bought LG OLED C7P 65". Expensive but worth the price if you want to watch multiple NBA LP games on one tv screen
                                Nice! How do u like it? Thats the same panel I'd be getting but bigger.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X