Paul George

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul George

I know Larry Bird loves him, but with the height he's at I doubt he's going to be the starting SG of the future in Indiana, and with Danny Granger already there, I wouldn't mind exploring what it would take to get him. Indiana is already a good team so maybe some depth and a future 1st rounder could interest them? Always liked George and think he has lotsss of potential.. would be greating at starting SF next year

No trade in mind but it would most likely involve Barbosa, Kleiza, Bayless.. players like that. 2013 first rounder is up for grabs in my opinion as well

Akinyele wrote: View Post
    I know Larry Bird loves him, but with the height he's at I doubt he's going to be the starting SG of the future in Indiana, and with Danny Granger already there, I wouldn't mind exploring what it would take to get him. Indiana is already a good team so maybe some depth and a future 1st rounder could interest them? Always liked George and think he has lotsss of potential.. would be greating at starting SF next year

No trade in mind but it would most likely involve Barbosa, Kleiza, Bayless.. players like that. 2013 first rounder is up for grabs in my opinion as well

Granger gets moved before George in my opinion.

Also, I don't think those players would interest Bird in the slightest.

Comment

I just want George.. I think all the players I mentioned provide somethin different than Indiana already has on its roster.. Not to say that they have much value at all. It would be a steal no doubt, but I would find it hard to believe they get rid of Granger after finally building a decent team around him. They also need to have cap space for Roy Hibbert when he becomes RFA. Raps don't have much to offer, but he'd fill a void immediately for us. Don't think it will go down, but I would like to see how much they'd want

Comment

George is pretty well untouchable
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          George is pretty well untouchable
          Yup. Matt is right too word is Indy already feeling out offers for him since they have George.

Comment

I don't think DeMar and our 2013 top 10 protected would get it done, the guy has game and is too young and valuable to that organization.

I say top 10 protected pick because no way we give up 2013 with no stipulations.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

we need a PG not PG

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                we need a PG not PG
                Paul George could fill a need at SF, a player who is legit starting material....
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Granger gets moved before George in my opinion.

Also, I don't think those players would interest Bird in the slightest.
                  I second this. George has the potential to be a franchise player, he's a lot younger than Granger and there are zero health flags as far as I know. I think he would be one of the few guy on their "won't trade" list.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I second this. George has the potential to be a franchise player, he's a lot younger than Granger and there are zero health flags as far as I know. I think he would be one of the few guy on their "won't trade" list.
                    A franchise player? I think he could play in an allstar game or two, but a franchise player? Maybe I think of a franchise player as something different than others, but this guy is not going t be a Lebron or Kobe.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

He didn't say superstar he said franchise player
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                      X