Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Starting lineup!

Jose Calderon, DeMar DeRozan, James Johnson, Andrea Bargnani and Aaron Gray

This what I thought the starting lineup should of been all year. Were bigger to start the game. This should help offensive and D!
    @Chr1st1anL

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

This what I thought the starting lineup should of been all year. Were bigger to start the game. This should help offensive and D!
    For the first time in many years we are actually playing a real back to the basket, rebounding, bruising full size (7') 270lbs center in our starting lineup. Not since Nesterovic have I seen this. I think its a good idea. I also like how Casey benched Demar Derozan late in the game, since demar was drafting he has been fed minutes with a silver spoon, its time he realized minutes have to be earned on this team. Frankly his production has been mediocre, if he wants his 30+ min. per game he better start defending and making shots.
    "Defense wins championships."

Comment

I wouldn't mind Barbosa starting at SG, not as a long-term solution, but just as a giant wake up call for DeRozan. Maybe 3-5 games at most.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

It would have been really difficult for this to have been the starting lineup all year since Gray hasn't been available except for the last handful of games.

Going forward, I'd expect Gray to be in/out of the starting lineup depending on the matchup. Casey obviously wanted to combat Gortat's size with some bulk of his own. It also helps that A. Johnson/Ed Davis have been playing poorly.

Comment

Working...
        X