No announcement yet.

Brandon Jennings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously demar has been just as shit as ed, hes in his 3rd and davis is a sophomore, everyone knows about the sophomore slump. people still believe in alabi for frig sakes!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      I was thinking the same, seeing that Jennings is 1 year younger than Bayless and is already way better. I'd do it and I'd be OK with adding some cash and picks, because we don't really need other rookies or big players in the next few years. I know this is not the topic for it, but look at this:

Valanciunas/FA
      Bargnani/Johnson
      Rookie/Johnson/
      DeRozan/FA
      Jennings/Calderon

I think it sounds pretty good, and it's also pretty realistic.
      How about Derozan for Jennings straight up? I would actually offer Derozan plus a second round pick or another one of our star players to get Jennings.
      I just cannot believe all the so called future and possible line-ups posted here that have DD as our starter, even ahead of Wilson Chandler if we could get him. Derozan is not a good starter on a good team

Comment

I honestly dont think we need to be targeting a PG as one of the positions that we need to improve on, we have much more pressing positions that we should pay attention to (SF, and C) our PG's are pretty good at this point.

Jennings is averaging 20 pts 5 assists 3 reb a game with 2.4 turn overs
        Calderon is averaging 10 pts 8 assists 2 reb with 1.8 turn overs a game

Our production from the PG position is fine.

Plus we have a Jerryd Bayless who is just getting healthy. Need to keep our tradeable assets for a SF or a Center. In my opinion.
        "Defense wins championships."

Comment

SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
          I honestly dont think we need to be targeting a PG as one of the positions that we need to improve on, we have much more pressing positions that we should pay attention to (SF, and C) our PG's are pretty good at this point.

Jennings is averaging 20 pts 5 assists 3 reb a game with 2.4 turn overs
          Calderon is averaging 10 pts 8 assists 2 reb with 1.8 turn overs a game

Our production from the PG position is fine.

Plus we have a Jerryd Bayless who is just getting healthy. Need to keep our tradeable assets for a SF or a Center. In my opinion.
          I would agree that with Jose and Bayless PG is not our most pressing need, even though a stud there would make a world of difference. I agree we are weak at SF, and need someone to play center until Jonas can play big, but I still think that we have a bigger issue at SG than anywhere else on the team especially if we trade Barbosa as some are suggesting. Derozan is not a very good SG, and quite frankly I think JJ is a way better player than Derozan at either position.

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
            How about Derozan for Jennings straight up? I would actually offer Derozan plus a second round pick or another one of our star players to get Jennings.
            I just cannot believe all the so called future and possible line-ups posted here that have DD as our starter, even ahead of Wilson Chandler if we could get him. Derozan is not a good starter on a good team
            Ironic that the two are best buds yet they might be traded for each other! I'd do a straight up trade for BJ and they can keep the dunce cap too!
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
              I would agree that with Jose and Bayless PG is not our most pressing need, even though a stud there would make a world of difference. I agree we are weak at SF, and need someone to play center until Jonas can play big, but I still think that we have a bigger issue at SG than anywhere else on the team especially if we trade Barbosa as some are suggesting. Derozan is not a very good SG, and quite frankly I think JJ is a way better player than Derozan at either position.
              Wow I never thought before this season began that we would be saying we need a SG ... what a turn of events, for our sake I hope DD figures it out. Right now he is hurting the team.
              "Defense wins championships."

Comment

SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
                Wow I never thought before this season began that we would be saying we need a SG ... what a turn of events, for our sake I hope DD figures it out. Right now he is hurting the team.
                *whisper* wilson chandler *whisper*

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                  Ironic that the two are best buds yet they might be traded for each other! I'd do a straight up trade for BJ and they can keep the dunce cap too!
                  They might actually do the trade if you throw in the cap.

Comment

Raptors receive: Brandon Jennings, Stephen Jackson
                    Lakers receive: Calderon, Bucks 2nd rounder
                    Bucks receive: Walton, Fisher, Ed Davis, Raps 1st 2013, Lakers 1st 2012

I believe all teams are happy, Raptors get a young alternative to calderon, and my question is can you use the amnesty on Stephen Jackson in the off-season? I like stephen jackson though, and think he can provide a punch in the scoring, and defensively be able to handle his own

Lakers and Calderon I think as been said multiple times is an excellent fit for each other.

Bucks although take on Walton, he's only for 1 more season after this, and as well maybe Fisher retires after this season. Plus it solidifies their front court with a young PF. Plus the draft picks will help
                    Last edited by Checkines; Sat Jan 28, 2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Checkines wrote: View Post
                      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Now included with this trade would have to be the Lakers 1st rounder, and the Raptors 2013 1st rounder to the Bucks. Lakers are happy, the Raptors are happy, and although the bucks do get the worst of the trade for now, Ed Davis solves some front court depth
                      When you click Try This Trade you need to then click save trade which gives you a link to the trade you created.

I love the avatar.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7pmxsm4

Haha yes my bad here it is

Comment

Milwaukee: Ed Davis, Jerryd Bayless, Leandro Barbosa, 2013 first rounder, maybe even 2014?

Toronto: Beno Udrih, Brandon Jennings, Larry Sanders

would be nice.. I'm not sure how happy Milwaukee would be with Bayless & Livingston playing point for the rest of the year.. but would give them lots of cap space next year

Comment

Akinyele wrote: View Post
                            Milwaukee: Ed Davis, Jerryd Bayless, Leandro Barbosa, 2013 first rounder, maybe even 2014?

Toronto: Beno Udrih, Brandon Jennings, Larry Sanders

would be nice.. I'm not sure how happy Milwaukee would be with Bayless & Livingston playing point for the rest of the year.. but would give them lots of cap space next year
                            Livingston is currently their start 2 guard.

Comment

we based this on jennings saying nothing basketball related. read it again if you dont realize he talks about where he would like to have been raised if it wasnt cali
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

In an interview with ESPN today Jennings spoke very openly about being interested in potentially signing in a large market when his rookie contract is up. Pair this with his recent comments about his love for the city of Toronto, and his close friendship with DeMar and speculation can be fueled.

Also Colangelo's recent comments about needing to file the PG spot for the future.

Comments like these may be part of the reason why Milwaukee was listening to interested teams.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/75...g-market-teams
                                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Working...
                                X