No announcement yet.

January 27: Denver Nuggets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another positive for the night was the play of James Johnson, once again solid. He has only played 2000 min. his whole career in the NBA you compare that to Demar who has played over 5000 min. and you realize JJ's game can still be improving. I like his game.
    "Defense wins championships."

Comment

I do love the picture on RR homepage of Harrington going at Kleiza. Notice Kleiza's reaction. Priceless.

That alone is a good reason why he will not be amnestied.

Comment

Hello wrote: View Post
        tanking?
        there was no way we were going to pull out a win with those three on the floor in the last 5 minutes

Comment

SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
          Another positive for the night was the play of James Johnson, once again solid. He has only played 2000 min. his whole career in the NBA you compare that to Demar who has played over 5000 min. and you realize JJ's game can still be improving. I like his game.
          I stated on another post that JJ is a much better all around player at either SF or SG than Derozan and has shown improvement in a short time, where DD has not.

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
            He stinks and has not improved any of his weak skills.
            he's improving his rebounding and passing. Stop being a troll

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              he's improving his rebounding and passing. Stop being a troll
              How do you figure? His rebounding and assist averages are worse than last year.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                How do you figure? His rebounding and assist averages are worse than last year.
                I'm pretty sure we didn't have a 21 game season last year.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we didn't have a 21 game season last year.
                  You said he's improving his rebounding and passing. Regardless of the short season so far, that's simply not true.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    You said he's improving his rebounding and passing. Regardless of the short season so far, that's simply not true.
                    well he's been grabbing more rebounds but inconsistently. He grabs like 8 and then 2 the next game and then 3 and then 6. By the end of the season he'll average more rebounds for sure same with assists. Btw stats aren't everything, if you watch the games he definitely fights for rebounds and looking for open teammates. There was this sweet assist to ed davis in the denver game.

Comment

well he's been grabbing more rebounds but inconsistently. He grabs like 8 and then 2 the next game and then 3 and then 6. By the end of the season he'll average more rebounds for sure same with assists. Btw stats aren't everything, if you watch the games he definitely fights for rebounds and looking for open teammates. There was this sweet assist to ed davis in the denver game.
                      I hope that happens. DeMar needs to be more than just a scorer if he's to be a difference-maker for this team.

Comment

Working...
                      X