Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOLLOLLOLOLOL - Anthony injured, Stoudemire out: KNICKS WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone, you are witnessing the beginning of a new dynasty, the Lin Dynasty.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I do not mean to rub this in on Amare but definitely on Carmelo - the Knicks are playing their best basketball of the year without their 2 'best' players. Awesome. I hope they lose horribly once Melo returns.
      i cant help but feel like amare will thrive with lin on the court... but melo will turn into the locker room cancer... a new age starbury

that being said... i just had a conversation with my mom, and even she was like "even kobe cant stop that chinese boy".... im trying hard to not love the dude... i mean, he's religious... thats reason enough for me to hate him... BUT DID YOU SEE HIM SPIN ON FISHER?!?!?

Comment

I don't see how you can hate athletes who are religious and still love sports given that 99% of professional athletes are religious to some degree.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
          I don't see how you can hate athletes who are religious and still love sports given that 99% of professional athletes are religious to some degree.
          wrong wording... i dont hate players for being religious... i hate when they just have to put it in your face...

if you want to be religious, thats cool... but if you want to tell the world about it, which includes me, then you can f' right off..

like when johnny bones jones wins a fight and he thanks jesus... pisses me off... like god is sitting there going "you know what i'm going to do... screw his skills and months of training... he's going to beat that other dudes face into a bloody mess because i want it so....awww... he's thanking me... no prob dude!! youse my homie!"

but ya... i cant help but love Lin despite that..

Comment

so you hate him for thanking god? thats sorta stupid. Let the guy do what he wants, that doesn't change the fact that he scored 38 points and 7 assists against kobe and the lakers

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              wrong wording... i dont hate players for being religious... i hate when they just have to put it in your face...

if you want to be religious, thats cool... but if you want to tell the world about it, which includes me, then you can f' right off..

like when johnny bones jones wins a fight and he thanks jesus... pisses me off... like god is sitting there going "you know what i'm going to do... screw his skills and months of training... he's going to beat that other dudes face into a bloody mess because i want it so....awww... he's thanking me... no prob dude!! youse my homie!"

lol - plus 1.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                so you hate him for thanking god? thats sorta stupid. Let the guy do what he wants, that doesn't change the fact that he scored 38 points and 7 assists against kobe and the lakers
                nah... stupid is replying to somebody without reading what he said... i said i love Lin despite the awful god shit

despite his horrible bible reading hand shake.... i cant help but love him

Comment

nah... stupid is replying to somebody without reading what he said... i said i love Lin despite the awful god shit

despite his horrible bible reading hand shake.... i cant help but love him
                  why do you care? like i said he can do what he wants. What god shit? your acting like he carries a fucking bible with him everywhere and reads the whole damn thing during the post game interview. All he said was that he thanks god for giving him this opportunity

Comment

I get your sensitivity on this topic, but it doesn't really apply to Lin. He doesn't 'put his religion in your face'. He thanks his teammates, the coach, the fans, the ballboy, God, etc... It's very quick and barely noticeable - not in your face at all. He sounds grateful for the opportunity and should be. He's not Tebowing or anywhere close to that. Not sure why you're getting worked up about the quick God reference among a hundred other things he's saying. Wrong guy to pick on for that, in this case.

Comment

Name one time Lin did this. Show me an interview where he mentions God more than once.

I think your perception of him as the "Asian Tebow" has clouded your judgement.

Comment

Even if he was the Asian Tebow, I would forgive him if it meant winning all day everyday for the raptors.

Comment

lin is a baller no one runs a pick and roll in the league better then this kid. he just keeps it simple I love it.

Comment

For fuck sale people... I said I love lin despite the God shit... Not that I love him but hate the God shit...

Stop trolling for an argument

Comment

You done gone started it now Heinz.

Sir, you've insulted my honour. I demand Satisfaction. I challenge you to a duel.

Comment

For fuck sale people... I said I love lin despite the God shit... Not that I love him but hate the God shit...
                                How is that any different?
                                Stop trolling for an argument
                                You need to stop being so upset on an online forum.
                                Last edited by Prime; Sun Feb 12, 2012, 02:28 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Working...
                                X