No announcement yet.

February 12 - Los Angeles Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ridiculous. NBA is so corrupt! They've always given the Raptors the sh*t end of the stick and gave popular teams the benefit of the doubt. That's just ridiculous. The refs didn't even watch the replay. Ridiculous!

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
      Why did RaFOOL Butler have to blow another! Fire his ass NOW!
      I've been calling for this for a LONG time. I don't even know how many games we would have won if Butler wasn't in the line-up.

Comment

Shit, Casey WAS calling for the TO. Weak.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Top 5 pick! Top 5 pick!
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Wow... good game right up until the last 5 seconds there.. the refs blew that one hard. And what the hell was Butler even doing in the line up?

Comment

Like what a horrible way to end a great game.. The NBA bothers me.. so depressing and fixed.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                And what the hell was Butler even doing in the line up?
                One reason and one reason only: Ensure we didn't get the win.

Comment

Every time at the crucial moments towards the end of games where Casey puts someone unusual into the lineup, it back fires. Last time i remember him putting Magloire in the last seconds and that crapped out big time. He shoulda just stuck to the routine line up, not drastic measures

Comment

I didn't think it was possible to play zero minutes and still lose a game for your team, thanks Rasual, you managed to amaze me.
                    Waive this bitch already and pick up anybody from the D-League, maybe you find a Linsanity

Comment

It's not even his fault, he clearly called the timeout before the 5 seconds expired. Quite simply, it was fixed. I wonder how much the refs made.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

NBA is a joke
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

this one was rigged.
                          here is the facts:
                          -this was the most bet on game of the day.
                          -the line for lakers was minus 7 (everyone took it)
                          refs insured the lakers didint caver.-raps could have won and it was paying 5.50 times the bet

end result the refs garunteed that wouldnt happen

im pissed right now....

PS butler didint call the timeout.... CASEY DID !!!!!

NBA IS RIGGED NBA IS RIGGED.

Comment

Tough loss - but Calderon is playing amazing ball the last two games.

Looking forward to Linsanity on Tuesday. Jose vs Lin. Should be a great game.

Comment

Damn, I was cheering as for my national team, oh hell, b2kelly is right.... Such a nice game ruined up there, also there were 2 guys under the basket available for lay up and the guy was just chilling when 5 seconds were ticking down. Last attack was also poorly executed, although I count it as an victory, now the boys will feel anger, which should only help them.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                It's not even his fault, he clearly called the timeout before the 5 seconds expired. Quite simply, it was fixed. I wonder how much the refs made.
                                Not even that, Casey called the timeout before Butler even did..

Comment

Working...
                                X