February 12 - Los Angeles Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSN3 wrote: View Post
    It's about time the league started fining officials for the bs calls they make. Right now they're fining the wrong people.
    Absolutely.

There have been more than enough bad calls around the league this year that the fans need to know there are consequences for their actions. We're not talking mistakes.... we all make mistakes. But blatant errors. This time out is a good example as well as the goaltending call against Aldridge last week. In Aldridge's case the referees actually refused to even look at the replay... bulshit.

Comment

kobe pisses me off too. Like Jesus Christ can you not miss just one shot and give us some glory. James Johnson needed to body him up and give him no breathing room.

Comment

I am pissed!! I feel like breaking some bones, preferably david stern's bones. I want to do something about this.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
          this one was rigged.
          here is the facts:
          -this was the most bet on game of the day.
          -the line for lakers was minus 7 (everyone took it)
          refs insured the lakers didint caver.-raps could have won and it was paying 5.50 times the bet

end result the refs garunteed that wouldnt happen

im pissed right now....

PS butler didint call the timeout.... CASEY DID !!!!!

NBA IS RIGGED NBA IS RIGGED.
          Actually...both of them turned to the ref and called a timeout at practically the same time. The ref, being the blowhard that you need to be to ref in the NBA, completely ignored them and called the 5 second violation. I really hate this league sometimes, and that p.o.s Stern should be castrated. Every time he spews his usual koolaid nonsense about how these guys are the hardest working refs in pro sports I feel like vomiting.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
            Actually...both of them turned to the ref and called a timeout at practically the same time. The ref, being the blowhard that you need to be to ref in the NBA, completely ignored them and called the 5 second violation. I really hate this league sometimes, and that p.o.s Stern should be castrated. Every time he spews his usual koolaid nonsense about how these guys are the hardest working refs in pro sports I feel like vomiting.
            Well alot of the Refs in the NBA are quite good, and don't give in the 'Superstar' calls.

But when you have guys like Scott Foster, who have been linked Time and time again with illegal gambling, David Stern is a FOOL for not getting rid of this guy a LONG time ago. Unless he's making some cash on the side as well, I just don't understand it.

The guy is clearly being corrupted on Big Money games, and its disgusting.

Comment

Hey Matt, today is February 12th

Comment

Stern definitely has the face and tone when he speaks of a conniving little rat so I wouldn't be surprised if he's making some cash on the side.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
                  Hey Matt, today is February 12th
                  Ahhh shit. No wonder the milk tasted a little funny this morning.

Comment

The real scandal is that Casey keeps letting Butler handle late-game inbound duties. Didn't he botch one against the Suns (or Utah). If fans are looking for controversy, why not look at that decision?

Comment

By the way guys...did Gary Forbes sleep with Casey's wife or something? No way he's worse then Bulter and isit he signed on for 2 years? Might as well see what he offers.

Comment

Gorlitzer wrote: View Post
                        The real scandal is that Casey keeps letting Butler handle late-game inbound duties. Didn't he botch one against the Suns (or Utah). If fans are looking for controversy, why not look at that decision?
                        That is a good point.

Rasual "LotteryBall" Butler: If you need lottery balls, I'm your man.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Well alot of the Refs in the NBA are quite good, and don't give in the 'Superstar' calls.

But when you have guys like Scott Foster, who have been linked Time and time again with illegal gambling, David Stern is a FOOL for not getting rid of this guy a LONG time ago. Unless he's making some cash on the side as well, I just don't understand it.

The guy is clearly being corrupted on Big Money games, and its disgusting.
                          Lakers had to win by 7 in order to cover the point spread. I think it was just plain old bad reffing.

Comment

Calderon certainly had a good audition for Lakers brass:

30 points on 13-18 shooting (4-4 3pt), 6 assists, 2 rebs, 2 to.

Comment

big_chris wrote: View Post
                              Lakers had to win by 7 in order to cover the point spread. I think it was just plain old bad reffing.
                              Good point, but still, as I posted above, Foster is proven to be a corrupt slime-ball.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Calderon certainly had a good audition for Lakers brass:

30 points on 13-18 shooting (4-4 3pt), 6 assists, 2 rebs, 2 to.
                                Maybe Calderon had a good audition for Raptor fans wanting to trade him as well? Or probably they only think this will raise his trade value? I'd like him to stay on for a couple of years unless we can get something really good in a trade or really fill the capspace with something more than really good.

I really liked this game, especially Calderon. Only started watching untill about 8 minutes in the second quarter, so in the game I saw we totally outscored the Lakers.

Comment

Working...
                                X