Think i'm going to boycott the nba again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think i'm going to boycott the nba again

I love the NBA but there are a many things that have led me to this league is rigged. Some people might call me crazy, but need to understand the NBA is a business that seeks on making money by any means necessary. Here are examples of what I'm talking about.

1.With Micheal Jordan on the verge of retirement Stern needed another guy he could capitalize off and handpicked Kobe Bryant.

2.We all know what happened in 2002 with the kings/lakers in the conference finals

3.Lebron James getting drafted to the cavs

4.Italian gm coming to the raptors. We get the number one pick and draft Andrea Bargnani

5.Derek rose getting drafted to bulls

6.When we battled the bulls for the last playoff and got screwed because the NBA had plans of marketing their next superstar, Derek Rose

7.2011 NBA lottery draft

8.Lebron James being told to throw the 2011 NBA finals

9.Jeremy lin to help boost market in china because Yao retired
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Wow, I'm not going to bother touching most of that because I would have carpel tunnel syndrome by the end of it. I will ask you this though. The rise of Jeremy Lin is a conspiracy? Why him and not Yi Jianlian?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Wow, I'm not going to bother touching most of that because I would have carpel tunnel syndrome by the end of it. I will ask you this though. The rise of Jeremy Lin is a conspiracy? Why him and not Yi Jianlian?
      Cause linsanity sounds better than yinsanity?

Comment

Why did you end your boycott in the first place?

Comment

No offense OP, but nobody gives a shit.

Comment

I think if there is any reason to boycott the NBA, it is because of the players and not the conspiracy theories.

I mean all the stuff you listed is not anywhere close to the total truth, but players demanding trades and having wishlists? Players getting together in the offseason to discuss how to group up? Big threes? The Decision? That stuff is a reality.

Comment

first learn how to spell Derrick Rose

Comment

OP, with your handle one would think you'd be ecstatic about Lin and all the "help" Stern has given them thru the years...like Isiah ...and how come Stern didnt force Lebron to sign with the Knicks?

Shake the head man and climb back on.

Comment

Working...
                X