No announcement yet.

Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could say Nash used the Raps as leverage to get a higher pay cheque. It's his life though, I ain't mad.

I'm SURE BC has a backup plan.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      KYLE LOWRY/GORAN DRAGIC!! Noooooo Jeremy Lin...
      No way, Jose!

Comment

• Hopefully BC doesn't over react to sign someone. No Nash, I think i rather keep Calderon.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
          No way, Jose!
          AHHHHH I like what you did there! My plans include Jose!
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• so uhhh jose....whats up

Comment

• we should sign Novak to an offer sheet
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I hope Basketball Canada fires Nash if this comes to pass.

That is not anger talking.

Think about it:

Basketball Canada's mandate is to promote basketball in the country and the Toronto Raptors help with their efforts with resources and promotion.

Nash makes Raptors bigger laughingstock than they already are in the league with this move.

Casual fans just gave the last flying f*ck about Raptor basketball for another 8 years.

Oh I'm so frustrated right now. I respect his right to go where he chooses but this is really, really not good for basketball in Canada - especially at the professional level.

Comment

• just out of curiosity, I guess we have to assume Nash is on on this? It's not like, as has been reported, he's awaiting the knicks to come up with a new deal. They come up with this deal and then he decides. Too naive?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    can't be mad at nash, hes going where he wants to play. he's earned that right.

that said, the knicks are such a shitty choice. literally, of ALL the teams they probably offer the least chance at winning.
                    With you on this. If his kids didnt live in NYC I'd be pretty disappointed in his judgement here. He has to be considering being with his bambinos all year round....and that is fine.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      I hope Basketball Canada fires Nash if this comes to pass.

That is not anger talking.

Think about it:

Basketball Canada's mandate is to promote basketball in the country and the Toronto Raptors help with their efforts with resources and promotion.

Nash makes Raptors bigger laughingstock than they already are in the league with this move.

Casual fans just gave the last flying f*ck about Raptor basketball for another 8 years.

Oh I'm so frustrated right now. I respect his right to go where he chooses but this is really, really not good for basketball in Canada - especially at the professional level.
                      I actually kind of agree here. It is a complicated situation because he is still a player and should have the right to go where he wants, but if he does this, he doesn't look good as the GM for Canada Basketball. In fact he makes it look like a bit of a joke.

Comment

• this makes the Fields signing go from "hey, nice fit!" to "oh god wtf"
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• John Schuhmann ‏@johnschuhmann

When you can't even get the Canadian guy to come play for you... RT @SteveClarkeMLB: and Raptors games are going to continue to suck.
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• If Nash chooses NYK, I'd rather keep Calderon for another season. None of Lowry, Dragic or Lin interest me as our long-term PG-of-the-future, especially at the price that I am hearing for Dragic/Lin.

Comment

• At this point the Raptors almost have to up their offer, if they can. The team will be a goddamn joke around the league for years if Nash doesn't sign here. What an absolute cluster***.

Comment

• Change title of thread to "Wiggins Watch: Better luck in 2013"?
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X