Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Deadline: Lesson learned today? Don't trust Casey (462)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolstat said the Barbosa deal was on the table for a while, just pulled the trigger today.

Chandler must have priced himself too high when he was here.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It's reported that he is asking for around 7 mil. I think that is fair.

Comment

• AlexKennedyNBA: The Blazers tried to package Raymond Felton with Wesley Matthews, but couldn't find a deal they liked.
        Wow. I think Matthews is better, much better, than he has shown this year.

Calderon and ED for Felton and Matthews?

I would have thought long and hard.

Something to think about draft night at the very least.

I think Portland is looking at making a run at Nash or Williams in free agency.

Comment

• Probably Deron. They've been enamoured with him for years.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Magic and Nets are so, so stupid.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nick Young to Clippers

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Toronto saves about $3.7M, get a 2nd round pick, a $7.6M TPE which might be used in a sign and trade, and get cash as well.

That will certainly help the bottom line. It might also help if and when he asks for $3M to buy a first rounder to get Myck Kabongo Well, one can dream at least.
                Hasn't the word from management been that the Raps don't want to bring in 3 rookies next year though? JV and our
                Own pick should suffice. It looks like Kabongo needs more time at Texas anyways, I'm nit sure he'll be coming out this year. A strong tournament showing could suggest otherwise though.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  Probably Deron. They've been enamoured with him for years.
                  That's what I was thinking, and at least one of the ESPN writers tweeted about the possibility of Portland looking to build around a new core group of Aldridge, Batum and DWill. They also will likely have 2 lottery picks, if NJ picks outside top-3.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Hasn't the word from management been that the Raps don't want to bring in 3 rookies next year though? JV and our
                    Own pick should suffice. It looks like Kabongo needs more time at Texas anyways, I'm nit sure he'll be coming out this year. A strong tournament showing could suggest otherwise though.
                    After the Raptors have been burned the last couple of years, I think anything they say is now smoke and mirrors. More importantly, pay attention to what they don't say.

But you could be right. Kabongo would certainly not be starting from the get-go.

Comment

• saaaaaaaaaaaaaay WHAT?!?!?!?!

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA
                      As part of three-team deal, Nene goes to the Wizards, JaVale McGee to Denver and Nick Young to Clippers, sources tell Y! Sports.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        saaaaaaaaaaaaaay WHAT?!?!?!?!
                        what site are you getting your info off of? I've been looking at hoopshype and realgm, but the Matt52 updates seem to be quicker

Comment

• McMillan gets fired to go with the big moves

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            what site are you getting your info off of? I've been looking at hoopshype and realgm, but the Matt52 updates seem to be quicker
                            Twitter

Comment

• Wonder why Denver would overpay to sign Nene last summer, only to trade him a few months later.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Wonder why Denver would overpay to sign Nene last summer, only to trade him a few months later.
                                Great job by Uriji to replace Nene with a much cheaper defensive C with potential, albeit with a history of being an immature headcase. Maybe the mountain air will help cool him off.

The more I see Uriji operate, the more upset I become that he left the Raps!

Comment

Working...
                                X