Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Deadline: Lesson learned today? Don't trust Casey (462)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanchie wrote: View Post
    Trade Barbosa for a pick that will lock Kabongo and I'll be happy.
    ya cant lock anybody unless you have the first overall pick. which barbosa isnt worth
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Source?
      http://nbadraft.net/forum/gasol-warriors
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• No offense, but critical thinking with a quick Google search and reading some of the comments that followed would tell you it was bogus.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          No offense, but critical thinking with a quick Google search and reading some of the comments that followed would tell you it was bogus.
          Oh I know, even the trade itself is horrendous. I just wanted to show you the source. Hahaha.

Comment

• For those claiming it to be a bad deal for the Warriors, Biedrins and Lee would gone from the payroll. Biedrins still is on the books for 2 more years and 18 million after this season. Lee's contract is horrible, just horrible - he's on for 4 more years and 57 million.

Comment

• More downplaying of movement from the Raptors

“Bryan [Colangelo] is a very innovative guy, and Ed Stefanski,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey said of the Raptors’ president and general manager, and executive vice-president, respectively. “They’re always looking to improve our team. I know we’re not going to do anything to [alter] our cap flexibility next year or to destroy our core, because I like our core. Next year is a different story. We’re going to evaluate the guys that we’ve got now and see where they are.”

Colangelo, who said he is being “extra diligent” in sticking with this team’s plan to “change the culture, develop the core [and] preserve maximum cap flexibility,” is an aggressive general manager. Before the season, he said that the patient approach these Raptors require sometimes gets to him. At heart, he is a dealmaker.

However, unless something unforeseen comes along, it is tough to envision Colangelo declaring this the time to change the face of the Raptors.

“If we were in a position to obtain a key piece for the future, it would certainly cause deliberation,” Colangelo said via email. “But remaining cap neutral or creating more space in our dealings is one of our key objectives.”

Source: Eric Koreen, National Post

Comment

• Sigh
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• • Look for the Rockets to have a busy week as well, with free-agents-to-be Courtney Lee, Chase Budinger, Jonny Flynn and Terrence Williams among those who would likely welcome a trade. Because Houston has been so deliberate about clearing salary cap space for this summer, most of its young players aren't considered part of the team's future and would prefer to go be elsewhere in the months leading up to free agency. Point guard Goran Dragic is not expected to be re-signed this summer and could also be on the move.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1ovjJ23Bf
                  Lee and Dragic are players I would be interested in at the trade deadline to get their restricted free agent rights or to pursue this summer. Not star players but certainly add "toughness, experience, and shooting" that Casey is seeking.

Comment

• some Dragic highlights
                    Last edited by Jon_Wade; Mon Mar 12, 2012, 04:18 PM.
                    Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Jennings available, too

Sources said the Bucks have made point guard Brandon Jennings available "for the right price."
                      Ron Turenne/NBAE via Getty Images
                      Bogut isn't the Bucks' only core player who could be on his way out of town.
                      Sources said Milwaukee has made third-year point guard Brandon Jennings available "for the right price," as one executive who has spoken to the Bucks put it. Jennings, who was drafted 10th overall in 2009 and has been considered the team's future franchise player, irked Bucks officials with his comments to ESPN.com in early February about a possible departure.
                      "I'm going to keep my options open, knowing that the time is coming up,'' he wrote in an e-mail to the Web site. "I'm doing my homework on big-market teams."
                      The comments made little sense considering the Bucks have most of the control over Jennings' future. Even if he declined an extension offer this summer, Jennings would be a restricted free agent in the summer of 2013 so long as Milwaukee issued the qualifying offer. Jennings could be an unrestricted free agent in 2014 if he signed the qualifying offer.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1ow7hd0tK

What do you think it would take to get Young Buck?

Personally after last previous games against us. I think Jerry Bayless is just as good but bigger and year older. Someone of you seem to think differently.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ac, barbosa and Forbes for lee and dragic

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          What do you think it would take to get Young Buck?

Personally after last previous games against us. I think Jerry Bayless is just as good but bigger and year older. Someone of you seem to think differently.
                          Bayless is NOT as good as Brandon Jennings. You've got be kidding me.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Bayless is NOT as good as Brandon Jennings. You've got be kidding me.
                            Please explain your point? Calderon is better than both of them as a true point. Jennings and Bayless I don't see that much of a difference.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Please explain your point? Calderon is better than both of them as a true point. Jennings and Bayless I don't see that much of a difference.
                              i agree with you here. i honestly think that if bayless was given the time and free pass jennings that they would be a wash in most categories.

Comment

You didn't say who is the better point guard. So explain your discussion. You said Bayless will be as good as a player and Jennings, not point guard. So I really don't know what you're trying to argue my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X