Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions

33 games left how many games you guys think we win to close the season?

My guess is 20 if Andrea plays in all 33
    @Chr1st1anL

maybe half with andrea. depending on trades less than half while new players integrate themselves into the system.doubt andrea makes us one of the better teams in the east by himself. love the positivity though.

Comment

Yeah that was a lil too positive I would say 18-15
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

i say Andrea plays in 30 of the 33, and Raptors win 13 of those, plus one of the other 3 (New Orleans). That makes 14 wins, finishing with 24 on the season.

Comment

Nobody gets traded, Bargs comes back in a couple games and we finish 8th in the east.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            Nobody gets traded, Bargs comes back in a couple games and we finish 8th in the east.
            Haha, love it ... the unit is really starting to gel ... and everyone from the Celtics down are trash in the East standings.
            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

We need to reverse our record from 10-23 to 23-10 in the 2nd half
              That will still give us a draft pick at like 15th for someone skilled.

(Yes, I may have shared the peace pipe this morning).
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                how many games you guys think we win to close the season?

Comment

I think we will win from 11 more games this season. We will end up ranked 4th last.

Comment

I think 9 more wins, which would mean we finish with 2 more wins than I predicted at the beginning of the season.
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

Bargnani is travelling with the team. no show against houston, but a maybe for NOH.

Plus, toronto is wearing their white jerseys........ Last year they wore the white jerseys. Just wanted to make that point.

Go Demar.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I say we'll win 20 - 23 games in total by the end of the season. Then next year playoffs baby!

Comment

Working...
                        X