X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno about DeMar but Jose has been pretty shit all game
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Their running a play for Barbosa watched.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

can't wait to see the post game. Bayless is allergic to the ball and Casey goes to Carter? Did he think it was Vince? No Jose, no Demar for the 4th? Haven't seen Casey send that kind of message this year

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Is Barbosa being showcased or something?
          That last play was for Barbosa but, it was stopped. I have wierd feeling that Barbosa was being showcased. Seeing that he played the whole 4Q even thought DeMar had a good game goin into the 4th.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

First quarters is still killing them, they actually won the last 3 but sometimes the hole you dig is just to deep. Especially on the road.

Comment

kinda felt like they were tanking on purpose cause casey didn't play calderon or derozan ALL fourth quarter. Like the last 11 seconds haha
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

very odd end to the game. I was just able to watch it in spurts. Did anyone who paid attention see what got demar benched. Was it lowry?

Comment

sure there's a game tomorrow but it's not like any of the raps wore themselves out in the all star game

Comment

why not derozan?

what was kleiza giving casey that derozan wasn't??

Comment

Conspiracy theory! A trade came down midway through the game, Colangelo told Casey to hold DeRozan out of the game so that he didn't get injured and nix the trade!! Not really.

Comment

Demar played good tonight. Very aggressive. Loved Ed Davis too, great job on those boards.

Jose kept looking Demar off, really pissed me off tonight, played shitty as heck. Same with the rest of our point guards...

I also LOVED Demar's shake and shimmy shot during the start of the third quarter. The dunk was pretty sexy too.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Jamaal Magloire (hate to say it) really did wonders for us defensively tonight.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Anyone notice demar's tweet after the game? "Straight Bulls#!+" after being benched for the fourth? Its been removed since.

Source: http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog/

Comment

I would really like to hear why DeRozan was kept out of the fourth. I thought he played with strong will and determination the first three, and did a credible job defensively. Kleiza was cold from long distance, as was everybody. Raptors shot in the hing forties I believe and the |Rockets in the high thirties, but the balance from 3 pt land was waaaay in Houston's favour. Made the difference.

Comment

How did DeMar feeling about sitting the 4th?

Ryan Wolstat ‏ @WolstatSun
                                RT @DeMar_DeRozan: Straight Bulls#!+

Funny because that is how I felt about the entire game.

It is incredible they could play so bad yet have a chance to win and only lose by 3.

18 turnovers - wow.

I don't know who played worse - Kleiza or Bayless. Given my bias, I'll go with Bayless.

Comment

Working...
                                X